MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 276, 2019International Conference on Advances in Civil and Environmental Engineering (ICAnCEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Hydraulic and Water Resource Engineering|
|Published online||15 March 2019|
- M. Vermersch, A. Rizzo, An action planning model to control non-revenue water (2007) [Google Scholar]
- M. Farley, Non-Revenue Water-international best practice for assessment, monitoring and control (2003) [Google Scholar]
- BPPSPAM, Guidelines for decreasing unbilled water (2007) [Google Scholar]
- BPPSPAM, PDAM2015 Performance (2015) [Google Scholar]
- R. Frauendorfer, R. Liemberger, The issues and challenges of reducing non-revenue water (Asian Development Bank, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- P. Fallis, K. Hubschen, E. Oertle, A. Knobloch, IWA Proc. Int. Special Conf. Water Loss 2010 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- E.P.K. Sembiring Analysis of physical water loss Tirtanadi Sunggal PDAM in the service area of the Graha Sunggal complex (Final Year Project, Universitas Sumatera Utara, Medan, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of PUPR, Guidelines for community-based piping water supply system (SPAM) (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Farley, G. Wyeth, Z.B.M. Ghazali, A. Istandar, S. Gingh, The manager’s non-revenue water handbook (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Rinaldi, Water balance calculation module case study of Cirebon City (2016) [Google Scholar]
- W. Winarni, Civil Engineering Dimension 11 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- H. Alegre, J.M. Baptista, E. Cabrera Jr., F. Cubillo, P. Duarte, W. Hirner, W. Merkel, R. Parena, Performance indicators for water supply services (2006) [Google Scholar]
- B. Kingdom, R. Liemberger, P. Marin, The Challenge of reducing Non-Revenue Water (NRW) in developing countries (2006) [Google Scholar]
- E.J. Lee, K.J. Schwab, Deficiencies in drinking water distribution systems in developing countries (IWA Publishing, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- J.P.N. Putra, Study of loss of water in PDAM distribution network on Jalan Soekarno-Hatta Palembang with DMA (District Meter Area) method (Final Year Project, State Polytechnic of Sriwijaya, Palembang, 2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.