MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 276, 2019International Conference on Advances in Civil and Environmental Engineering (ICAnCEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Highway and Transportation Engineering|
|Published online||15 March 2019|
- H. Hussain, M.S.A. Farhan, R.S.R. Umar, M.M. Dadang. IATSS Res. 29, 1 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Kusnandar, Jurnal Jalan dan Jembatan 27, 1 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- BPS Padang, Padang dalam Angka 2014 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- H. Helmar, Study of the effect of motorcycle proportion to speed on the urban road, (Undergraduate Thesis, Andalas University, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. Syofyan, The effect of delman on traffic flow continuity on Gunung Batu street Bandung, (Undergraduate Thesis, Maranatha University, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- C.J. Khisty, B.K. Lall. Transportation engineering: An introduction (Pearson, Boston, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- Directorate General of Highways, Indonesia’s Highway Capacity Manual, MKJI1997, Jakarta (1997) [Google Scholar]
- R. Fajriati, Study of the effect of motorcycle proportion on the traffic flow variables, (Undergraduate Thesis, Andalas University, 2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.