MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 276, 2019International Conference on Advances in Civil and Environmental Engineering (ICAnCEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Highway and Transportation Engineering|
|Published online||15 March 2019|
- W. Brilon, J. Lohoff, Procedia: Social and Behavioral Sci. 16 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. T. Castro, H. Kuse, J. of the Eastern Asia Society for Transportation Studies, 6 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- C. Khisty, B. Lall, Transportation Engineering: an Introduction (Prentice Hall, New Jersey, 1997) [Google Scholar]
- J. Munuzuri, J. Larraneta, L. Onieva, P. Cortes, Cities 22, 1 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Yusuf, Planning Malaysia: J. of the Malaysian Institute of Planners 16, 1 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. M. El Sherief, I. M. I. Ramadhan, A. M. Ibrahim, Alexandria Eng. J. 55, 3 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Wang, J. Li, Q. Chen, D. Ni, Transportation Res. Part A: Policy and Practice 45, 6 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.