MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 276, 2019International Conference on Advances in Civil and Environmental Engineering (ICAnCEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||15 March 2019|
- B.S. Taranath, Structural analysis and design of tall buildings (CRC Press, Boca Raton, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- B.S. Smith, A. Coull, Tall building structures: analysis and design (John Wiley & Son, New Jersey, 1991) [Google Scholar]
- D. Richard, Steel moment frames 101: What to consider when creating wide-open. Available at: https://csengineermag.com/article/steel-moment-frames-101-what-toconsider-when-creating-wide-open-spaces/ (2014) [Google Scholar]
- ASCE, Minimum Design Loads for Buildings and others Structures ASCE/SEI 7-1 (American Society of Civil Engineering, Virginia, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- AISC, Seismic Provisions for Structural Steel Buildings AISC 341-10 (American Institute of Steel Construction, Chicago, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- FEMA, Quantification of Building Seismic Performance Factors FEMA P695 (Federal Emergency Management Agency, Washington DC, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- R.D. Deshpande, S.M. Patil, S. Ratan, Int. Res. J. Eng. Tech. 2, 2295 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M.I. Shah, S.V. Mevada, V.B. Patel, Int. J. Eng. Res. Appl. 6, 22 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- T.M. Boake, Diagrid structures: systems, connections, details (Birkhauser, Basel, 2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Baker, C. Besjak, M. Sarkisian, P. Lee, C.S. Doo, Proc. of the CTBUH 13th US Japan Workshop (2010) [Google Scholar]
- AISC, Specification for Structural Steel Buildings AISC 360-10 (American Institute of Steel Construction, Chicago, 2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.