MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 276, 2019International Conference on Advances in Civil and Environmental Engineering (ICAnCEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||15 March 2019|
- T. Paulay, M.J.N. Priestley, Seismic design of reinforced concrete and masonry buildings (John Wiley & Sons, New Jersey, 1992) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- U. Akguzel, Seismic performance of FRP retrifitted exterior RC beam-column joints under varying axial and bidirectional loading (Thesis, University of Canterbury, Christchurch, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- S.E. Dritsos Bulletin of the New Zealand Society for Earthquake Eng. 38 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- C.G. Karayannis, C.E Chalioris, G.M. Sirkelis. Earthq. Eng. Struct. D. 37 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- P. Valerio, T.J. Ibell, A.P. Darby, Proc. of the Institution of Civil Eng-Str B. 162 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- O. Chaallal, A. Mofidi, B. Benmokrane, K. Neale J. Comp. Con. 15, 3 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- M.R. Ehsani, J.K. Wight, J. of the American Concrete Institute 82, 2 (1985) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.