MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 275, 20191st International Conference on Advances in Civil Engineering and Materials (ACEM1) and 1st World Symposium on Sustainable Bio-composite Materials and Structures (SBMS1) (ACEM2018 and SBMS1)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Bio-composite Materials and Structures|
|Published online||13 March 2019|
- D.L.Wu, Experimental research on wind characteristic of Chinese soaring wood tower. J.CHONGQING.UNIV, 13(1):15-20(1993). (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- T.Y.Li, Wind vibration analysis of Yingxian wood tower. MECH PRACT, 25(2):40-42(2003). (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- S.H.Yang, Wind tunnel numerical simulation of wind load factor of ancient buildings in Tang Dynasty. Xi’an:Chang’anUniversity. (2013). (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- H.R.Liu, Research on wind load factor of multiple eaves Chinese ancient building, Taihe Hall in Qing Dynasty. Xi’an: Chang’an University. (2014). (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- L.Luo, Research on wind pressure distribution of archaize wood tower. SPEC STRUC, 31(4):111-116(2014). (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- D.J.Henderson&M.J.Morrison&G.A.Kopp, Satheeskumar Navaratnam. Response of toe-nailed,roof-to-wall connections to extreme wind loads in a full-scale, timber-framed, hip roof, ENG STRUC, 001: 1474-1483(2013). [Google Scholar]
- Q.Chun, M.Z.Yu, J.W.Pan, Research on damage analysis and structural characteristic of Baoguo Temple in Ningbo. Sciences of conservation and archaeology.25(2):45-51(2013). (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- X.T.Zhang, Calculation of structural wind pressure and wind vibration. Shanghai:Tongji University Press. (1985). (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- China Academy of Building Research. Load code for the design of building structures GB50009-2012. Beijing:China architecture and building press. (2012). (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- K.S.Kumar,& T.Stathopoulos, Power Spectra Wind Pressures on Low Building Roofs. J WIND ENG IND AEROD. 74-76:665~674(1998). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.Kitagawa,&T.Nomura, A wavelet-based method to Generate Artificial Wind Fluctuation Data. J WIND ENG IND AEROD.91(7):943~964(2003). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.