MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 274, 2019RICON17 - REMINE International Conference Valorization of Mining and other Mineral Wastes into Construction Materials by Alkali-Activation
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Commercialization, Standardization and Sustainability of AAM|
|Published online||22 February 2019|
- Hancock, Y. The 2010 nobel prize in physics-ground-breaking experiments on graphene. Journal of Physics D: Applied Physics 2011, 44, 473001. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yang, X.; Tu, Y.; Li, L.; Shang, S.; Tao, X.-m. Well-dispersed chitosan/graphene oxide nanocomposites. ACS applied materials & interfaces 2010, 2, 1707-1713. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hashin, Z. Analysis of composite materials-a survey. Journal of Applied Mechanics 1983, 50, 481-505. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Qiu, L.; Yang, X.; Gou, X.; Yang, W.; Ma, Z.F.; Wallace, G.G.; Li, D. Dispersing carbon nanotubes with graphene oxide in water and synergistic effects between graphene derivatives. Chemistry-A European Journal 2010, 16, 10653-10658. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lv, S.; Ting, S.; Liu, J.; Zhou, Q. Use of graphene oxide nanosheets to regulate the microstructure of hardened cement paste to increase its strength and toughness. CrystEngComm 2014, 16, 8508-8516. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Saafi, M.; Tang, L.; Fung, J.; Rahman, M.; Liggat, J. Enhanced properties of graphene/fly ash geopolymeric composite cement. Cement and Concrete Research 2015, 67, 292-299. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hashin, Z. The elastic moduli of heterogeneous materials. Journal of Applied Mechanics 1962, 29, 143-150. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kouznetsova, V.; Brekelmans, W.; Baaijens, F. An approach to micro-macro modeling of heterogeneous materials. Computational Mechanics 2001, 27, 37-48. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.