MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 274, 2019RICON17 - REMINE International Conference Valorization of Mining and other Mineral Wastes into Construction Materials by Alkali-Activation
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Functional AAM for Artistic, Architectural and Historical Heritage Restoration|
|Published online||22 February 2019|
- Torgal et al, "Utilization of mining wastes to produce geopolymeric binders 2009.pdf," 2009. [Google Scholar]
- Castro-Gomes, " Valorizacao de residuos de minas em pavi," 2002. [Google Scholar]
- F. Pacheco-Torgal, J. P. Castro-Gomes, and S. Jalali, "Investigations of tungsten mine waste geopolymeric binder: Strength and microstructure," Constr. Build. Mater., vol. 22, no. 11, pp. 2212-2219, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- F. Pacheco-Torgal, J. P. Castro-Gomes, and S. Jalali, "Adhesion characterization of tungsten mine waste geopolymeric binder. Influence of OPC concrete substrate surface treatment," Constr. Build. Mater., vol. 22, no. 3, pp. 154-161, 2008. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Longhi, E. D. Rodríguez, S. A. Bernal, J. L. Provis, and A. P. Kirchheim, "Valorisation of a kaolin mining waste for the production of geopolymers," J. Clean. Prod., vol. 115, pp. 265-272, 2016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Zhang, J. L. Provis, A. Reid, and H. Wang, "Geopolymer foam concrete: An emerging material for sustainable construction," Constr. Build. Mater., vol. 56, pp. 113-127, 2014. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Imed Beghoura. Castro- Gomes et al., "Feasibility of alkali-activated mining waste foamed materials incorporating expanded cork," Min. Sci., vol. 24, pp. 7-28, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- E. Ul Haq, S. Kunjalukkal Padmanabhan, and A. Licciulli, "Microwave synthesis of thermal insulating foams from coal derived bottom ash," Fuel Process. Technol., vol. 130, no. C, pp. 263-267, 2015. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Feng, R. Zhang, L. Gong, Y. Li, W. Cao, and X. Cheng, "Development of porous fly ashbased geopolymer with low thermal conductivity," Mater. Des., vol. 65, pp. 529-533, 2015. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Joseph Davidovits, "Geopolymer chemistry & applications 3rd edition." 2011. [Google Scholar]
- V. Vaou and D. Panias, "Thermal insulating foamy geopolymers from perlite," Miner. Eng., vol. 23, no. 14, pp. 1146-1151, 2010. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Strozi Cilla, P. Colombo, and M. Raymundo Morelli, "Geopolymer foams by gelcasting," Ceram. Int., vol. 40, no. 4, pp. 5723-5730, 2014. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Arellano Aguilar, O. Burciaga Díaz, and J. I. Escalante García, "Lightweight concretes of activated metakaolin-fly ash binders, with blast furnace slag aggregates," Constr. Build. Mater., vol. 24, no. 7, pp. 1166-1175, 2010. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. M. Matos, S. Nunes, and J. Sousa-Coutinho, "Cork waste in cement based materials," Mater. Des., vol. 85, pp. 230-239, 2015. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. R. Karade, M. Irle, and K. Maher, "Influence of granule properties and concentration on corkcement compatibility," Holz als Roh - und Werkst., vol. 64, no. 4, pp. 281-286, 2006. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.