MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 273, 2019International Cross-industry Safety Conference (ICSC) - European STAMP Workshop & Conference (ESWC) (ICSC-ESWC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||International Cross-industry Safety Conference|
|Published online||22 February 2019|
- DoD. (2012). Department of Defense Standard Practice System Safety. In MIL-STD-882E. [Google Scholar]
- Fleming, C. H. (2015). Safety-driven Early Concept Analysis and Development. (PhD), MIT, Massachusetts Institute of Technology. [Google Scholar]
- Fontevecchia, A. (5 February 2013). BP Fighting A Two Front War As Macondo Continues To Bite And Production Drops - Forbes. Forbes. [Google Scholar]
- Hull, E., Jackson, K., & Dick, J. (2011). Requirements Engineering: Springer. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ISO. (2010). EN-ISO 12100:2010 Safety of machinery - General principles for design - Risk assessment and risk reduction. In. [Google Scholar]
- Kahneman, D. (2011). Thinking, fast and slow: Macmillan. [Google Scholar]
- Kevin Forsberg, C., & Michael Krueger, C. (Eds.). (2007). Systems Engineering Handbook A Guide For System Life Cycle Processes and Activities. [Google Scholar]
- Pahl, G., Beitz, W., Feldhusen, J., & Grote, K.-H. (2007). Engineering Design A Systemmatic Approach: Springer. [Google Scholar]
- Parise, G., Parise, L., Martirano, L., & Germole, A. (2016). Service Continuity Safety by Design: The Relevance of Electrical Power-System Architectures in Hospitals. IEEE Industry Applications Magazine, 22(1), 68-74. doi:http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/mias.2015.2459533 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Porto, G. G. (2001). Safety By Design: Ten Lessons From Human Factors Research. Journal of Healthcare Risk Management(3). [Google Scholar]
- Rajabalinejad, M. (2018). Incorporation of Safety into Design by Safey Cube. Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering, 12(3), 476-480. [Google Scholar]
- Rajabalinejad, M., Bonnema, G. M., & Houten, F. J. A. M. v. (2015). An integral safety approach for design of high risk products and systems. Paper presented at the Safety and Reliability of Complex Engineered Systems Zurich, Switzerland. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.