MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 272, 20192018 2nd International Conference on Functional Materials and Chemical Engineering (ICFMCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||13 March 2019|
- Yang J, Song H, Fu L, Wang M, Li W. A new solution method for wheel/rail rolling contact. SPRINGERPLUS. 2016; 5:471. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zou JXXJ, Guangdong UOT, Guangzhou. ANALYSIS OF DYNAMIC RESPONSE OF AN EMBEDDED RAILWAY TRACK SUBJECTED TO A MOVING LOAD. Vibration Engineering and Technology of Machinery 2009. p. 1. [Google Scholar]
- Cheng HM, Ning YZ, Ma X, Liu X, Zhang ZY. Effectiveness of rapid rail transit system in Beijing. PLOS ONE. 2017; 12:e180075. [Google Scholar]
- Huang R, Moudon AV, Zhou C, Stewart OT, Saelens BE. Light Rail Leads to More Walking Around Station Areas. J Transp Health. 2017; 6:201-8. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kalliainen A, Kolisoja P, Nurmikolu A. 3D Finite Element Model as a Tool for Analyzing the Structural Behavior of a Railway Track. Procedia Engineering. 2016; 143:820-7. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Fangyao Y, Xiaoting C, Yuchi S. Numerical and Experimental Study on Vibration and Noise of Embedded Rail System. Suzhou, Jiangsu, China 2017. p. 9. [Google Scholar]
- Shih JY, Thompson DJ, Zervos A. The effect of boundary conditions, model size and damping models in the finite element modelling of a moving load on a track/ground system. SOIL DYN EARTHQ ENG. 2016; 89:12-27. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Nishiura D, Sakaguchi H, Aikawa A. Development of Viscoelastic Multi-Body Simulation and Impact Response Analysis of a Ballasted Railway Track under Cyclic Loading. Materials (Basel). 2017; 10. [Google Scholar]
- Lou P. A vehicle-track-bridge interaction element considering vehicle’s pitching effect. FINITE ELEM ANAL DES. 2005; 41:397-427. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lou P. Finite element analysis for train–track–bridge interaction system. ARCH APPL MECH. 2007; 77:707-28. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Montalban DL, Zamorano MC, Palenzuela AC, Real HJ. Analysis of the influence of cracked sleepers under static loading on ballasted railway tracks. ScientificWorldJournal. 2014; 2014:363547. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.