MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 272, 20192018 2nd International Conference on Functional Materials and Chemical Engineering (ICFMCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||13 March 2019|
- Joseph Paul G 2017 Dynamical Systems-Based Soil Mechanics (CRC Press/Balkema) p 138 [Google Scholar]
- Ford D C and Williams P 2007 Karst Hydrogeology and Geomorphology, (John Wiley and Sons Ltd) pp 43-52 [Google Scholar]
- An Beynen P 2011 Karst management (Springer) pp 12-18 [Google Scholar]
- Ford Derek 2007 Jovan Cvijić and the founding of karst geomorphology (Environmental Geology) 51 pp 675–684 [Google Scholar]
- McCarthy David F 2006 Essentials of soil mechanics and foundations: basic geotechnics (Upper Saddle River, New Jersey: Prentice Hall) pp 33-40 [Google Scholar]
- Jefferies Mike and Been Ken 2006 Soil Liquefaction: A Critical State Approach (Taylor & Francis) pp 65-70 [Google Scholar]
- Voznesensky E A, Remenyak K M and Semidetko I V 1992 Behavior of rocks under cyclic loads below the fatigue limit (Engineering Geology) 2 pp 38-49 [Google Scholar]
- Anikeev A V, Kalinin E V and Tarakanov S I 1991 Determination of the stress state of the soil strata over the karst cavity (Engineering Geology) 5 pp 64-70 [Google Scholar]
- Regel V R, Slutsker A I and Tomashevsky E E 1974 The kinetic nature of the strength of solids (Moscow, Science) p 560 [Google Scholar]
- Joseph Paul G 2014 Generalized soil deformation model based on dynamical systems theory (Geotechnical Research) 1 pp 32–42 [Google Scholar]
- Bykov A, Kuzichkin O and Dorofeev N 2015 The Resistive-Acoustic Method of Monitoring Industrial Sludge Plume (Applied Mechanics and Materials) 770 pp 679-685 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.