MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 271, 20192019 Tran-SET Annual Conference
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||09 April 2019|
- Ballard, M. (2016). Historic Flooding in Louisiana Declared a Federal Disaster. Tribune News Service. Governing the States and Localities. Retrieved from http://www.governing.com/topics/transportation-infrastructure/tns-louisiana-flooding-bel-edwards.html [Google Scholar]
- Stein, N., Weisbrod, G., Sieber, M., National Cooperative Highway Research, P., National Cooperative Highway Research Program Synthesis, P., Synthesis, P., National Academies of Sciences, E. a. M. (2018). Investment Prioritization Methods for Low-Volume Roads. Washington, D.C.: Transportation Research Board. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chen, Y.-W., and Tzeng, G.-H. (1999). A Fuzzy Multi-Objective Model for Reconstructing the Post-Quake Road-network by Genetic Algorithm. International Journal of Fuzzy Systems, 1(2), 11. [Google Scholar]
- Zamanifar, M., and Seyedhoseyni, S.M. (2017). Recovery planning model for roadways network after natural hazards. Natural Hazards , 87(2), 699716. doi:10.1007/s11069-017-2788-4 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Orabi, W., El-Rayes, K., Senouci, A.B., Al-Derham, H. (2009). Optimizing postdisaster reconstruction planning for damaged transportation networks. 135(10), 1039–1048. [Google Scholar]
- El-Anwar, O., Ye, J., and Orabi, W. (2013). Efficient Analysis and Optimization of Reconstruction Plans for Damaged Transportation Networks Following Disasters. In Computing in Civil Engineering, 354–362. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- El-Anwar, O., Ye, J., and Orabi, W. (2016). Efficient Optimization of Post-Disaster Reconstruction of Transportation Networks. Journal of Computing in Civil Engineering, 30(3), 04015047.doi:10.1061/(ASCE)CP.19435487.0000503 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Orugbo, E.E., Alkali, B.M., DeSilva, A., and Harrison, D.K. (2015). RCM and AHP Hybrid Model for Road Network Maintenance Prioritization. The Baltic Journal of Road and Bridge Engineering, 10(2), 182–190. doi:10.3846/bjrbe.2015.23 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Arif, F., Bayraktar, M.E., and Chowdhury, A.G. (2016). Decision Support Framework for Infrastructure Maintenance Investment Decision Making. Journal of Management in Engineering, 32(1), 04015030. doi:10.1061/(ASCE)ME.1943-5479.0000372 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.