MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 271, 20192019 Tran-SET Annual Conference
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Portland Cement Materials|
|Published online||09 April 2019|
- Hussein, H., Sargand, S., and Steinberg, E. (2018). Shape Optimization of UHPC Shear Keys for Precast, Prestressed, Adjacent Box-Girder Bridges. J. Bridge Eng., 23(4). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Weldon, B.D., Jauregui, D.V., Newtson, C.M., Taylor, C.W., Montoya, K.F., Allena, S., Muro, J., Tahat, M., Lyell, E., and Visage, E.T. (2012). Feasibility Analysis of Ultra-High Performance Concrete for Prestressed Concrete Bridge Applications, Report NM09MCS-01, New Mexico Department of Transportation. [Google Scholar]
- Newtson, C.M., Weldon, B.D., Al-Basha, A.J, Manning, M.P., Toledo, W.K., and Davila, L.D. (2018). Bridge Deck Overlays Using Ultra-High Performance Concrete. Tran-SET final research report for project 17CNMS01, Transportation Consortium of South-Central States (Tran-SET). [Google Scholar]
- Ozyildirim, C., and Moruza, G. (2016). High-Performance Grouting Materials in Shear Keys Between Box Beams. Transportation Research Record, Journal of the Transportation Research Board, 2577, 35–42. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Montoya, K. (2010). Feasibility of Using Ultra High Performance Concrete in New Mexico Bridge Girders, M.S. thesis, New Mexico State University. [Google Scholar]
- Haber, Z.B., Graybeal, B.A., and Munoz, J.F. (2017). Field Testing of an Ultra-High Performance Concrete Overlay. FHWA-HRT-17-096, Federal Highway Administration. [Google Scholar]
- Magureanu, C., Sosa, I., Negrutiu, C., and Heghes, B. (2012). Mechanical Properties and Durability of Ultra-High Performance Concrete. ACI Materials Journal, 109(2), 177–183. [Google Scholar]
- Naaman, A.E. and Wille, K. (2012). The path of Ultra-High performance Fibre Reinforced Concrete (UHP-FRC): Five Decades of Progress. Third International Symposium on UHPC and Nanotechnology for High Performance Construction Materials, Kassel, 3–15. [Google Scholar]
- Shann, S.V., Harris, D.K., Carbonell, M.C., and Ahlborn, T.M. (2012). Application of UHPC as a Thin Topped Overlay for Concrete Bridge Decks. Third International Symposium on UHPC and Nanotechnology for High Performance Construction Materials, 929–936. [Google Scholar]
- Yuan, J., Graybeal, B. (2016). Full-Scale Testing of Shear Key Details for Precast Concrete Box-Beam Bridges. J. Bridge Eng., 21(9). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Miller, R.A., Hlavacs, G.M., Long, T., and Greuel, A. (1999). Full-Scale Testing of Shear keys for Adjacent Box Girder Bridges. PCI Journal, 44(6), 80–90. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Grace, B.F., Jensen, E.A., Bebawy, M.R. (2012). Transverse post-tensioning arrangement for side-by-side box-beam bridges. PCI Journal, 57(2), 48–63. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hanna, K.E., Morocous, G., Tadros, M.K. (2009). Transverse Post-Tensioning Design and Detailing of Precast, Prestressed Concrete Adjacent-Box-Girder Bridges. PCI Journal, 56(4), 160–174. [Google Scholar]
- ACI Committee 546R-04, (2004). Guide to Materials Selection for Concrete Repair, American Concrete Institute ACI546R-04. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.