MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 271, 20192019 Tran-SET Annual Conference
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Intelligent Transportation Systems|
|Published online||09 April 2019|
- Parragh, S.N., Doerner, K.F., and Hartl, R.F. (2008). A survey on pickup and delivery problems, Journal fur Betriebswirtschaft, 21–51. [Google Scholar]
- Hoff, A., Anderson, H., Christiansen, M., Hasle G., and Løkketangen, A. (2010). Industrial aspects and literature survey: Fleet composition and routing, Computers & Operations Research, 37(9), 2041–2061. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ropke, S., and Cordeau, J.-F. (2009). Branch and cut and price for the pickup and delivery problem with time windows. Transportation Science, 267–286. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Schulte, F., Lalla-Ruiz, E., González-Ramírez, R.G., and Voß, S. (2017). Reducing port-related empty truck emissions: A mathematical approach for truck appointments with collaboration, Transportation Research Part E. [Google Scholar]
- Hwang, T.S. (2014). Freight demand modeling and logistics planning for assessment of freight systems’ environmental impacts, wUniversity of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Chicago. [Google Scholar]
- Tarantilis, C., and Kiranoudis, C. (2007). A flexible adaptive memory-based algorithm for real-life transportation operations: Two case studies from dairy and construction sector, European Journal of Operational Research, 179(3), 806–822. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tavakkoli-Moghaddam, R., Safaei, N., Kah, M., and Rabbani, M. (2007). A new capacitated vehicle routing problem with split service for minimizing fleet cost by simulated annealing, Journal of the Franklin Institute, 344(5), 406–425. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bettinelli, A., Ceselli, A., and Righini, G. (2011). A branch-and-cut-and-price algorithm for the multi-depot heterogeneous vehicle routing problem with time windows, Transportation Research Part C: Emerging Technologies, 723–740. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Haghani, A., and Oh, S.C. (1996). Formulation and solution of a multi-commodity, multi-modal network flow model for disaster relief operations, Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, 231–250. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- California Department of Transportation. (2016). Trucking industry overview. [Online]. Available: http://www.dot.ca.gov/hq/tpp/offices/ogm/key reports files/National,%20Technical%20studies/Trucking [Google Scholar]
- American Trucking Association. (2017). Reports, trends & statistics. [Online]. Available: http://www.trucking.org/News_and Information Reports Industry Data.aspx. [Google Scholar]
- Environmental Defense Fund. (2016). Green freight facts & figures. [Online]. Available: http://business.edf.org/projects/greenfreight-freightfactsfigures. [Google Scholar]
- Carbonfund. (2015). How we calculate. [Online]. Available: http://carbonfund.org/how-we-calculate/. [Google Scholar]
- Environment Protection Agency. (2015). Emission factors for greenhouse gas emission. [Online]. Available: https://www.epa.gov/sites/production/files/2015-12/documents/emission-factors_nov_2015.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- Agar, B.J., Baetz, B.W., and Wilson, B.G. (2007). “Fuel consumption, emissions estimation, and emissions cost estimates using global positioning data, Journal of the Air & Waste Management Association, 348–354. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Federal Highway Administration. (2013). Handbook for Estimating Transportation Greenhouse Gases for Integration into the Planning Process, Federal Highway Administration, [Online]. Available: https://www.fhwa.dot.gov/environment/sustainabilit y/energy/publications/ghg_handbook/ghghandbook.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- Department of Energy. (2010). Fact #621: May 3, 2010 Gross Vehicle Weight vs. Empty Vehicle Weight, [Online]. Available:https://www.energy.gov/eere/vehicles/fact-621-may-3-2010-gross-vehicle-weight-vs-emptyvehicle-weight. [Google Scholar]
- The Truckers Report. (2013). The Real Cost of Trucking – Per Mile Operating Cost of a Commercial Truck. [Online]. Available: https://www.thetruckersreport.com/infographics/cost-of-trucking/. [Google Scholar]
- Transportation Business Associates. (2010). Fixed Expenses. [Online]. Available: http://www.tbabz.com/wp/tractor-trailer-ops/fixedexpenses [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.