MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 271, 20192019 Tran-SET Annual Conference
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Asphalt Concrete Materials|
|Published online||09 April 2019|
- W. Temple, et al., (2002). Performance of Louisiana’s Chip Seal and Microsurfacing Program. Transportation Research Record: Journal of the Transportation Research Board, 1795(02), 3–16. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Kiefer, T. Collling, and S. Farrey. (2017). Effective Modelling of Extended Service Life for Pavement Treatments. Transportation Research Record: Journal of the Transportation Research Board, (17), 1–15. [Google Scholar]
- D.D. Gransberg. (2005). Chip Seal Program Excellence in the United States. Transportation Research Record: Journal of the Transportation Research Board, 1933, 72–82. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Rajagopal. (2010). Effectiveness of Chip Sealing and Micro Surfacing on Pavement Serviceablity and Life. [Google Scholar]
- R. G. Hicks, et al., (1995). Crumb rubber modifier (CRM) in asphalt pavement: Summary of practices in Arizona, California, and Florida. [Google Scholar]
- B. Choubane, et al., (1999). Ten-Year Performance Evaluation of Asphalt-Rubber Surface Mixes. Transportation Research Record: Journal of the Transportation Research Board, 168(1), 10–18. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Wang, et al., (2012). Laboratory evaluation on high temperature viscosity and low temperature stiffness of asphalt binder with high percent scrap tire rubber. Construction and Building Materials, 1, 583–590. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.U. Bahia, and R. Davies. (1994). Effect of crumb rubber modifiers (CRM) on performance-related properties of asphalt binders. AAPT, 63, 414–438. [Google Scholar]
- J. Lamontagne, et al., (2001). Comparison by Fourier transform infrared (FTIR) spectroscopy of different ageing techniques: application to road bitumens. Fuel, 80(4), 483–488. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.C. Petersen, (2009). A Review of the Fundamentals of Asphalt Oxidation: Chemical, Physicochemical, Physical Property, and Durability Relationships, Washington DC. [Google Scholar]
- M. Hassan, et al., (2014). Variability and characteristics of recycled asphalt shingles sampled from different sources. Journal of Materials in Civil Engineering, 26(4), 748–754. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Elseifi, et al., (2010). Relationship between Molecular Compositions and Rheological Properties of Neat Asphalt Binder at Low and Intermediate Temperatures. Journal of Materials in Civil Engineering, 22(12), 1288–1294. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.