MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 271, 20192019 Tran-SET Annual Conference
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||09 April 2019|
- Moser, A.P., and Folkman, S.L., Buried Pipe Design. McGraw-Hill, New York, 2001. [Google Scholar]
- Sezen, H., Yeau, K.Y., and Fox, P.J., In-situ load testing of corrugated steel pipe-arch culverts. Journal of Performance of Constructed Facilities, 22(4), 245–252, (2008). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ehsani, M., Repair of corroded/damaged metallic pipelines using fiber-reinforced polymer composites. In Rehabilitation of Pipelines Using Fiber-reinforced Polymer (FRP) Composites, Elsevier, 39–59, (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Perrin, J.Jr, and Jhaveri, C.S., The economic costs of culvert failures. In Prepared for TRB 2004 Annual Meeting, Washington DC, (2004). [Google Scholar]
- Wyant, D., Assessment and Rehabilitation of Existing Culverts. NCHRP Synthesis of Highway Practice No. 303. Transportation Research Board, Washington DC, (2002). [Google Scholar]
- Wagener, B.D., and Leagjeld, E.E., Culvert repair best practices, specifications and special provisions: Best practices guidelines. In Department of Transportation, Research Services & Library, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Bakis, C.E., Bank, L.C., Brown, V., Cosenza, E., Davalos, J., Lesko, J., Machida, A., Rizkalla, S., and Triantafillou, T.,Fiber-reinforcedpolymer composites for construction—State-of-the-art review. Journal of Composites for Construction, 6(2), 73–87, (2002). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ACI 440.2R-17. A Guide for the Design and Construction of Externally Bonded FRP Systems for Strengthening Concrete Structures. American Concrete Institute, Farmington Hills, MI. (2017). [Google Scholar]
- ACI 440.1R-15. A Guide for the Design and Construction of Structural Concrete Reinforced with Fiber-Reinforced Polymer Bars. American Concrete Institute, Farmington Hills, MI. (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Hota, G., and Liang, R., Advanced fiber reinforced polymer composites for sustainable civil infrastructures. In Proceedings of the International Symposium on Innovation & Sustainability of Structures in Civil Engineering, Xiamen University, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- ASTM D3518/3518M-13. Standard Test Method for In-Plane Shear Response of Polymer Matrix Composite Materials by Tensile Test of a ±45° Laminate. ASTM International, West Conshohocken, PA. (2013). [Google Scholar]
- ASTM D3039/3039M-14. Standard Test Method for Tensile Properties of Polymer Matrix Composite Materials. ASTM International, West Conshohocken, PA. (2014). [Google Scholar]
- ASTM D638-14. Standard Test Method for Tensile Properties of Plastics. ASTM International, West Conshohocken, PA. (2014). [Google Scholar]
- ASTM C469/C469M-14. Standard Test Method for Static Modulus of Elasticity and Poisson’s Ratio of Concrete in Compression. ASTM International, West Conshohocken, PA. (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Douba, A. Mechanical Characterization of Polymer Concrete with Nanomaterials. Masters Thesis, The University of New Mexico. (2017). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.