MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 271, 20192019 Tran-SET Annual Conference
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||09 April 2019|
- Padgett, J., DesRoches, R., Nielson, B., Yashinsky, M., Kwon, O.S., Burdette, N., and Tavera, E. (2008). Bridge damage and repair costs from Hurricane Katrina. Journal of Bridge Engineering, 13(1), 6–14. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bradner, C., Schumacher, T., Cox, D., and Higgins, C. (2010). Experimental setup for a large-scale bridge superstructure model subjected to waves. Journal of waterway, port, coastal, and ocean engineering, 137(1), 3–11. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Linton, D., Gupta, R., Cox, D., van de Lindt, J., Oshnack, M.E., and Clauson, M. (2012). Evaluation of tsunami loads on wood-frame walls at full scale. Journal of Structural Engineering, 139(8), 1318–1325. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bozorgnia, M., Lee, J.J., and Raichlen, F. (2011). Wave structure interaction: Role of entrapped air on wave impact and uplift forces. Coastal Engineering Proceedings, 1(32), 57. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chen, L., Zang, J., Hillis, A., Morgan, G., and Plummer, A. (2014). Numerical investigation of wave–structure interaction using OpenFOAM. Ocean Engineering, 88, 91–109. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Asadollahi Shahbaboli (2016). Numerical Modeling of Extreme Flow Impacts on Structures. Université d’Ottawa/University of Ottawa. [Google Scholar]
- Bricker, J.D., Kawashima, K., and Nakayama, A. (2011). CFD analysis of bridge deck failure due to tsunami. Proc., Proceedings of the international symposium on engineering lessons learned from the, 1–4. [Google Scholar]
- Weller, H. (2010). OpenFOAM: The Open Source CFD Toolbox User Guide, Version 2.1.0. [Google Scholar]
- Do, T.Q., van de Lindt, J.W., and Cox, D.T. (2016). Performance-based design methodology for inundated elevated coastal structures subjected to wave load. Engineering Structures, 117, 250–262 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Simulia, A.V. (2013). 6.13 Documentation. Dassault systemes. [Google Scholar]
- Yuan, P., Xu, G., Chen, Q., and Cai, C.S. (2018). Framework of Practical Performance Evaluation and Concept of Interface Design for Bridge Deck– Wave Interaction. Journal of Bridge Engineering, 23(7), 04018048. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Qu, K., Tang, H.S., Agrawal, A., Cai, Y., and Jiang, C.B. (2018). Numerical investigation of hydrodynamic load on bridge deck under joint action of solitary wave and current. Applied Ocean Research, 75, 100–116. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Durst, F., Miloievic, D., and Schönung, B. (1984). Eulerian and Lagrangian predictions of particulate two-phase flows: a numerical study. Applied Mathematical Modelling, 8(2), 101–115. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.