MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 270, 2019The 2nd Conference for Civil Engineering Research Networks (ConCERN-2 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Infrastructure Engineering and Management|
|Published online||22 February 2019|
- D. Murdohardono, H. Tirtomihardjo, Penurunan tananh di Jakarta dan rencana pemantauannya. In: Proceedings of the 22nd annual convention of the Indonesian association of geologists, Bandung, 6-9 December, pp 346-354 (1993) [Google Scholar]
- H. Z. Abidin, Suitability of levelling, GPS and INSAR for monitoring land subsidence in urban areas of Indonesia. GIM Int 19(7):12-15 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- H. Z. Abidin, H. Andreas, I. Gumilar, Y. Fukuda, Y.E. Pohan, T. Deguchi. Land subsidence of Jakarta (Indonesia) and its relation with urban development. Nat. Hazards 59(3), 1753-1771(2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. N. Koudogbo, J. Duro, A. Arnaud, P. Bally, H. Z. Abidin, and H. Andreas, Combined X- and L band PSI analyses for assessment of land subsidence in Jakarta, Proc. SPIE, Remote Sensing for Agriculture, Ecosystems, and Hydrology XIV, 8531, 853107, doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.1117/12.974821 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Quintero, B.V. Genechten, M.D. Bruyne, P. Ronald, M. Hankar, and S. Barnes, Theory and Practice on the Terrestrial Laser Scanning, he Learning Tools for Advanced Three Dimensional Surveying in Risk Awareness Project (3DRiskMapping) (2008) [Google Scholar]
- D. Barber, & J. Mills, 3D Laser Scanning for Heritage: Advice and Guidance to Users on Laser Scanning in Archeology and Architecture, United Kingdom English Heritage Publishing (2007) [Google Scholar]
- D. Barber, & J. Mills, 3D Laser Scanning for Heritage (second Edition): Advice and Guidance to Users on Laser Scanning in Archeology and Architecture. United Kingdom English Heritage Publishing (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Reshetyuk, Terrestrial Laser Scanning, Error Source, Self-calibration, and Direct Geo-referencing. Saarbrucken, Germany: VDM Verlag Dr. Muller (2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.