MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 270, 2019The 2nd Conference for Civil Engineering Research Networks (ConCERN-2 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Construction Engineering and Management|
|Published online||22 February 2019|
- е.B. Kolesnikova, S.A. Sinenko, Virtual reality technology in displaying a construction master plan in construction operations, Industrial and Civil Engineering, No.11, p. 60 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- I.M. Lebedeva, S.A. Sinenko, Algorithm for design solution visualization software in autocad ,Technology and Organization of Construction Operations, No. 1(1), p .43. (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Ginzburg, A.A. Volkov, N.A. Gariaev, S.A. Sinenko, Design automation systems in construction operations: a learning guide for higher educational establishments - edited by Professor A.V. Ginzburg; Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation, Moscow State University of Civil Engineering, Moscow (2014) [Google Scholar]
- I.L. Abramov, T.Y. Poznakhirko, A. Sergeev, The analysis of the functionality of modern systems, methods and scheduling tools, MATEC Web of Conferences 86, 04063 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- J. Döllner, H. Buchholz, Continuous Level-of-Detail Modeling of Buildings in 3D City Models, GIS '05 Proceedings of the 13th annual ACM international workshop on Geographic information systems, p. 173-181 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Y. I. H. Parish, P. Müller, Procedural Modeling of Cities, Computer Graphics, p. 301-308. (Proceedings of ACM SIGGRAPH (2001) [Google Scholar]
- T. H. Kolbe, G. Gröger, and L. Plümer, City GML - Interoperable Access to 3D City Models, First International Symposium on Geo-Information for Disaster Management GI4DM, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- N. Haala, and C. Brenner, Laser Data for Virtual Landscape Generation (1999) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.