MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 270, 2019The 2nd Conference for Civil Engineering Research Networks (ConCERN-2 2018)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Construction Engineering and Management|
|Published online||22 February 2019|
- K. Min Koo, S. McGovern, M. Belsky, C. Middleton, and I. Brilakis, A Suitability Analysis of Precast Components for Standardized Bridge Construction in the United Kingdom, Proc. Eng., 164, 188-95 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- FHWA, Accelerated Bridge Construction, TRL: https://www.fhwa.dot.gov/bridge/prefab/girder, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Aapaoja and H. Haapasalo, The Challenges of Standardization of Products and Processes in Construction, 22 983-93 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M. Kalyun, and T. Wodajo, Application of a Design Method for Manufacture and Assembly, Master of Science Thesis Chalmers University of Technology Sweden, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- B. Yasin Al and A. Rjoub Al, Standardization in Construction as a Tool to Reduce Cost of Housing for the Low-Income Families in Jordan, J. of Civ. Eng. and Arch., 11, 141-148 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- J. Zhang, Y. Long, S. Lv, and Y. Xiang. BIM-Enabled Modular and Industrialized Construction in China. Proc. Eng., 145, 1456-61 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Spišáková and M. Kozlovská. Lean Production as an Innovative Approach to Construction., J. Of Civ. Eng., 8, 87-96 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- E. M. Generalova, V. P. Generalov, and A. A. Kuznetsova, Modular Buildings in Modern Construction. Proc. Eng. 153, 167-72 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Yuan, C. Sun, and Y. Wang, Automation in Construction Design for Manufacture and Assembly-Oriented Parametric Design of Prefabricated Buildings, Auto. in Cons., 88, 13-22 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Pittau, L. E. Malighetti, G. Iannaccone, and G. Masera, Prefabrication as Large-Scale Efficient Strategy for the Energy Retrofit of the Housing Stock : An Italian Case Study., Proc. Eng., 180, 1160-69 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Imran, D. Hoedajanto, and I. Zarkasi, BRIDGES IN INDONESIA, JSCE Century Anniversary, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- B. Briseghella, and T. Zordan, An Innovative Steel-Concrete Joint for Integral Abutment Bridges, J. of Traf. and Trans. Eng., 2 , 209-22 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- B. Anvari, P. Angeloudis, and W. Y. Ochieng, A Multi-Objective GA-Based Optimisation for Holistic Manufacturing, Transportation and Assembly of Precast Construction, Auto. in Const., 71, 226-41 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Building and Construction Authority Singapore, BIM for DfMA (Design for Manufacturing and Assembly) Essential Guide, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- E. P. Small, K. Al Hamouri, and H. Al Hamouri, Examination of Opportunities for Integration of Lean Principles in Construction in Dubai. Proc. Eng., 196, 616-21 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. T. Matt, P. Dallasega, and E. Rauch, On-Site Oriented Capacity Regulation for Fabrication Shops in Engineer-to-Order Companies ( ETO ), Proc. CIRP, 33, 197-202 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. J. Schonberger, DFMA - A Potent Lean Methodology, www.assemblymag.com, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- S. Pulakka, S. Vares, E. Nykänen, M. Saari and T. Häkkinen, Lean Production of Cost Optimal Wooden nZEB., Energ. Proc., 96 (2016) 202-11. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wijaya Karya Beton, PT. Brocure the Precast Concrete Manufacture, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- GS E&C Corporation and Towoong E&C, BH Girder Presentation in Jakarta, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- BSN-National Standardization Agency of Indonesia, Introduction to Standardization 2nd edition (In Bahasa), (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Public Work and People’s Housing Republic of Indonesia, Standardized Design of Bridge (Indonesia Language), (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Trans Marga Jateng, PT. Contract Addendum No. 3 Contractor Services Phase II Bawen-Solo Section III : Bawen-Salatiga Package Sanjoyo River Bridge (Sta. 34+100 - Sta. 34+900), (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.