MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 270, 2019The 2nd Conference for Civil Engineering Research Networks (ConCERN-2 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Water Resources Engineering and Management|
|Published online||22 February 2019|
- S. R. Ahn and S. J. Kim, Assessment of integrated watershed health based on the natural environment, hydrology, water quality, and aquatic ecology, Hydrol. Earth Syst. Sci., 21, 5583-5602, https://doi.org/10.5194/hess-21-5583-2017 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- S. Darghouth, C. Ward, G. Gambarelli, E. Styger, & J. Roux, Watershed management approaches, policies, and operations: lessons for scaling up. Water Sector Board Discussion Paper Series No. 11. Washington, DC, World Bank (2008). [Google Scholar]
- R. K. Jaiswal, N. C. Ghosh, Galkate, R. V., & T. Thomas, Multi criteria decision analysis (MCDA) for watershed prioritization. Aquatic Procedia, 4, 1553-1560, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Dragović, Nada, Tijana Vulević, Mirjana Todosijević, Stanimir Kostadinov, and Miodrag Zlatić. "Minimization of direct costs in the construction of torrent control structures." Tehnički vjesnik 24, no. 4: 1123-1128, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- S. Young, "Lake Sunapee Watershed Project Portfolio-Carrying Capacity Literature Reviews." [Google Scholar]
- U.S. EPA., Healthy Watersheds Initiative: National Framework and Action Plan. Washington, D.C.: U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Office of Water. EPA 841-R-11-005 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- C. Jones, R. Mark Palmer., Susan Motkaluk., Mike Walters, Watershed Health Monitoring Emerging Technologies: Lewis Publishers A Crc Press Company Boca Raton London New York Washington, D.C. (2002). [Google Scholar]
- U.S. EPA., Watershed Approach Frame Work. U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Mail Code 4503T 1200 Pennsylvania Avenue, N.W. Washington, DC 20460 (1996). [Google Scholar]
- V. M. Chowdary, D. Chakraborthy, A. Jeyaram, Y. K. Murthy, J. R. Sharma, & V. K. Dadhwal, Multi-criteria decision making approach for watershed prioritization using analytic hierarchy process technique and GIS. Water resources management, 27(10), 3555-3571, (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Gupta, V. C. Goyal, F. Tarannum, & J. P. Patil, Designing a watershed scorecard as a performance evaluation tool for Ur River watershed, Tikamgarh District, Madhya Pradesh. International Soil and Water Conservation Research, 5(4), 280-292, (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Saraswat, N. Pai, & M. B. Daniels, Watershed Prioritization for Managing Nonpoint Source Pollution in Arkansas. University of Arkansas, Cooperative Extension Service, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- S. A. Rahaman, S. A. Ajeez, S. Aruchamy, & R. Jegankumar, Prioritization of Sub Watershed Based on Morphometric Characteristics Using Fuzzy Analytical Hierarchy Process and Geographical Information System-A Study of Kallar Watershed, Tamil Nadu. Aquatic Procedia, 4, 1322-1330, (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Regulation of the Minister of Forestry of the Republic of Indonesia Number: P. 60 /Menhut-II/2014, about Criteria for Determination of Classification of Watersheds. (in Indonesia), (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Regulation of the Minister of Forestry of the Republic of Indonesia Number: P. 61 /Menhut-II/2014 about Monitoring and Evaluation of Watershed Management. (in Indonesia), (2014) . [Google Scholar]
- I. Sriyana, "Evaluation of watershed carrying capacity for watershed management (a case study on Bodri watershed, Central Java, Indonesia)." In MATEC Web of Conferences, vol. 195, p. 05003. EDP Sciences, (2018). [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- D. C. Mckinney, X. Cai, M. W. Rosegrant, C. Ringler, & C. A. Scott, Modelling water resources management at the basin level: Review and future directions. International Water Management Institute, SWIM Paper 6 (1999). [Google Scholar]
- A. Mirchi, D. Watkins, and K. Madani, Modeling For Watershed Planning, Management, And Decision Making In: Watersheds: Management, Restoration and Environmental, ISBN: 978-1-61668-667-3 Editor: Jeremy C. Vaughn © 2009 Nova Science Publishers, Inc., (2009). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.