MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 270, 2019The 2nd Conference for Civil Engineering Research Networks (ConCERN-2 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Water Resources Engineering and Management|
|Published online||22 February 2019|
- Y.U. Permatasari, Conflict resolution managing the source of the Cokro spring, UNS Digital Library, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- T. Notohadiprawiro, Watershed Management & reforestation program, FP UGM, 8-1-1981 to 4-3-1981 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- S. Pagiola, Environmental services payment in central America, Training Course World Bank Institute 33, No. 2, pp. 237-253 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- S. Wunder S. Engel, and S. Pagiola, Designing payments for environmental services, Payment 65, no. 4, pp. 663-674, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- K. J. Wendland, M. Honzák, R. Portela, B. Vitale, S. Rubinoff, and J. Randrianarisoa, Targeting and implementing payments for ecosystem services, Payment 69, no. 11, pp. 2093-2107 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A. Fauzi, Economics of natural resources and environment, Gramedia Main Library, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- A. Merryna, Analysis community WTP, Faculty of Economics and Management ITB, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- K.N. Afifah, WTP analysis of environmental water services, EKOSAINS 5, No. 2 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A. Yakin, Resource and environmental economics, CV. Akademika Presindo, (1997) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.