MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 270, 2019The 2nd Conference for Civil Engineering Research Networks (ConCERN-2 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Transportation Engineering and Planning|
|Published online||22 February 2019|
- ACI Committee 522, Report on Pervious Concrete, American Concrete Institute (2010) [Google Scholar]
- General Specifications 3rd Revision, Directorate General of Highways, Ministry of Public Works (2010) [Google Scholar]
- F. A. Kozeliski, Permeable Bases Help Solve Pavement Drainage Problems, the Aberdeen Group, pp. 1-2 (1992) [Google Scholar]
- Y. H. Huang, Pavement Analysis and Design, 2nd Edition, Prentice-Hall, Inc. (2004) [Google Scholar]
- W. G. Goede, Pervious Concrete: Investigation into Structural Performance and Evaluation of The Applicability of Existing Thickness Design Methods, Master of Science Thesis, Washington State University (2009) [Google Scholar]
- G. N. McCain, M. M. Dewoolkar, Porous Concrete Pavements: Mechanical and Hydraulic Properties, TRB 2010 Annual Meeting CD-ROM, University of Vermont (2010) [Google Scholar]
- F. R. A. M. Care, B. S. Subagio, H. Rahman, Porous Concrete Basic Property Criteria as Rigid Pavement Base Layer in Indonesia, Proc. MATEC web of Conferences vol. 147, EDP Sciences, pp. 1-16 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- F. F. Arnoldus, A. Makmur, Studi Analisa Pengaruh Dimensi Agregat Terhadap Nilai Kuat Tekan dan Tingkat Porositas Air Untuk Beton Berpori Dengan Bahan Tambahan Fly Ash Pada Aplikasi Sidewalk, Jurnal Universitas Bina Nusantara, pp. 1-1 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Manual of Hydraulic for Road and Bridge Works - Hydraulic Design, Directorate General of Highways, Department of Public Works, 2005 [Google Scholar]
- R. C. Meininger, No-Fines Pervious Concrete for Paving, Concrete International Vol. 10 Issue 8 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- Anderson, Walsh, Oka, Dewoolkar, Limberg, Sevi, Schmeckpeper, Laboratory Performance of Pervious Concrete Subjected to Deicing Salts and Freeze-Thaw, University of Vermont Transportation Research Center, pp. 20-20 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. I. M. Yusak, R. P. Jaya, M. R. Hainin, C. R. Ismail, M. H. W. Ibrahim, Strength of Porous Concrete Pavement at Different Curing Methods, Jurnal Teknologi, pp. 103-103 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- ASTM Standards C39/39M-05, Standard Test Method for Compressive Strength of Cylindrical Concrete Specimens, ASTM International, 2005 [Google Scholar]
- ASTM Standards D5084-03, Standard Test Method for Measurement of Hydraulic Conductivity of Saturated Porous Materials Using a Flexible Wall Permeameter, ASTM International, 2003 [Google Scholar]
- ASTM Standards C1688/C1688M-13, Density and Void Content of Freshly Mixed Pervious Concrete, ASTM International, 2013 [Google Scholar]
- ASTM Standards C1754/C1754M-12, Density and Void Content of Hardened Pervious Concrete, ASTM International, 2012 [Google Scholar]
- F. Montes, L. Haselbach, Measuring Hydraulic Conductivity in Pervious Concrete, Journal of Environmental Engineering and Science, pp. 968-968, 2006 [Google Scholar]
- E. Lim, T. F. Fwa, K. H. Tan, Laboratory Evaluation of Clogging Behaviour of Pervious Concrete Pavements, Journal of the Eastern Asia Society for Transportation Studies Vol. 11, pp. 1611-1611 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.