MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 268, 2019The 25th Regional Symposium on Chemical Engineering (RSCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||20 February 2019|
- Iravani, S. Green synthesis of metal nanoparticles using plants. Green Chem. 13, 2011, 2638–2650. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Caliman, F.A., Robu, B.M., Smaranda, C. et al. Soil and groundwater cleanup: benefits and limits of emerging technologies. Clean Technologies and Environmental Policy. 13(2), 2011, 241–268. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Huang, W., Bai, Z., Hoefel D., Hu, Q, Lv, X, Zhuang, G., Xu, S., Qi, H., Zhang, H. Effects of cotton straw amendment on soil fertility and microbial communities. Front. Envir. Sci. Eng. 6 (3), 2012 336–349 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sandeep, T., Amit, P., Manisha, C., Kumar, J., Raj, M. Alteration in Thyroid Hormones and Vitamins as Early Makers of Aluminum Induced Neurodegeneration in Rats. Department of Biotechnology, NIET, NIMS University, Shobha Nagar, Jaipur-303121, India, 2009 [Google Scholar]
- De Mejia, Gonzalez.E., Chandra S. Polyphenolic compounds, antioxidant capacity, and quinone reductase activity of an aqueous extract of Ardisia compressa in comparison to mate (Ilex paraguariensis) and Green (Camelia sinensis) tea. J. Agric. Food Chem. 52, 2009, 3583–3589. [Google Scholar]
- Pekal, A., Drozdz, P., Pyrzynska, K. Comparison of the Antioxidant Properties of Commonly Consumed Commercial Teas, International Journal of Food Properties, 15(5), 2012, 1101–1109. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Salas, P., Morales-Soto, A., Segura-Carretero, A. Fernández- G. Phenolic-Compound-Extraction Systems for Fruit and Vegetable Samples. Department of Analytical Chemistry, University of Granada, E-18071 Granada, Spain, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- De Castro, L., Gracia, G.L. Continuous subcritical water extraction of medicinal plant essential oil: comparison with conventional techniques. Analytical Chemistry Division, Faculty of Sciences, University of Córdoba, E-14004 Córdoba, Spain, 2000. [Google Scholar]
- Howard, L.R., Xu, Z. Analysis of Antioxidant-Rich Phytochemicals. John Wiley & Sons. (2000): [Google Scholar]
- Jokic, S., Cvjetko, M., Durdica, B., Fabek, S., Toth, N., Vorkapić-Furac, J.V., Ivana Radojčić Redovnikovic. Optimisation of microwave-assisted extraction of phenolic compounds from broccoli and its antioxidant activity. International Journal of Food Science and Technology. Faculty of Food Technology, University J. J. Strossmayer of Osijek, Osijek, Croatia, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Labeeuuw, V. 2013 In Situ Chemical Reduction using Zero-Valent Iron Injection – A Technique for the Remediation of Source Zones. Retrieved from www.rwsenvironment.eu [Google Scholar]
- Saif, S., Tahir, A., Chen, Y., Green Synthesis of Iron Nanoparticles and Their Environmental Application and Implications. Nanomaterials. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.