MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 268, 2019The 25th Regional Symposium on Chemical Engineering (RSCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Materials and Processing|
|Published online||20 February 2019|
- Salman Zafar, “Agricultural Wastes in the Philippines,” Bioenergy consult, 2018. [Online]. Available: https://www.bioenergyconsult.com/agricultural-resources-in-philippines/. [Accessed: 23-Aug-2017]. [Google Scholar]
- F. Mushtaq,R. Mat, andF. N. Ani, “A review on microwave assisted pyrolysis of coal and biomass for fuel production,” Renew. Sustain. Energy Rev., Vol. 39, pp. 555–574, 2014. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Bagheri andJ. Abedi, “Adsorption of methane on corn cobs based activated carbon,” Chem. Eng. Res. Des., vol. 89, no. 10, pp. 2038–2043, 2011. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Wan et al., “Microwave-assisted pyrolysis of biomass: Catalysts to improve product selectivity,” Anal. Appl. Pyrolysis, vol. 86, no. 1, pp. 161–167, 2009. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. T. Klasson, “Biochar characterization and a method for estimating biochar quality from proximate analysis results,” Biomass and Bioenergy, vol. 96, pp. 50–58, 2017. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Gao,Y. Zhang,N. Song, andX. Li, “Biomass-derived renewable carbon materials for electrochemical energy storage,” Mater. Res. Lett., vol. 5, no. 2, pp. 69–88, 2017. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. J. Gronnow et al., “Torrefaction/biochar production by microwave and conventional slow pyrolysis -comparison of energy properties,” GCB Bioenergy, vol. 5, no. 2, pp. 144–152, 2013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Ravikumar,P.S. Kumar,S.K. Subhashni,P. V Tejaswini, andV. Varshini, “Microwave assisted fast pyrolysis of corn cob , corn stover , saw dust and rice straw : Experimental investigation on bio-oil yield and high heating values,” Sustain. Mater. Technol., vol. 11, pp. 19–27, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- X. Zhao,W. Wang,H. Liu,C. Ma, andZ. Song, “Microwave pyrolysis of wheat straw: Product distribution and generation mechanism,” Bioresour. Technol., vol. 158, pp. 278–285, 2014. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. M. Ingole,A.C. Ranveer,S.M. Deshmukh, andS.K. Deshmukh, “Microwave Assisted Pyrolysis of Biomass: A Review,” Int. J. Adv. Technol. Eng. Sci., vol. 4, no. 6, pp. 78–84, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- H. Lei,S. Ren, andJ. Julson, “The Effects of Reaction Temperature and Time and Particle Size of Corn Stover on Microwave Pyrolysis,” no. 11, pp. 3254–3261, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- Y. P. Huang,C.H. Hou,H.C. Hsi, andJ. W. Wu, “Optimization of highly microporous activated carbon preparation from Moso bamboo using central composite design approach,” J. Taiwan Inst. Chem. Eng., vol. 50, pp. 266–275, 2015. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Januri,S.S. Idris,H.A. Akhawan,N.A. Rahman,S. Matali, andS. F. A. Manaf, “Effect of mass loading and microwave absorber application method on the product from microwave assisted pyrolysis of palm oil mill effluent,” Malaysian J. Anal. Sci., vol. 21, no. 2, pp. 470–483, 2017. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Wang,D. Ma, andX. Bao, “Transformation of Biomass into Porous Graphitic Carbon Nanostructures by Microwave Irradiation,” J. Phys. Chem. C, vol. 112, no. 45, pp. 17596–17602, 2008. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Gadkari,B. Fidalgo, andS. Gu, “Numerical investigation of microwave-assisted pyrolysis of lignin,” Fuel Process. Technol., vol. 156, pp. 473–484, 2017. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Arthur von Hippel, “Theory and Applications of RF/Microwave Absorbers,” Emerson Cuming Microw. Prod. Inc 28, pp. 1–19, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- M. Miura,H. Kaga,A. Sakurai,T. Kakuchi, andK. Takahashi, “Rapid pyrolysis of wood block by microwave heating,” J. Anal. Appl. Pyrolysis, vol. 71, no. 1, pp. 187–199, 2004. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Huang,P. Chiueh, andS. Lo, “Mini review A review on microwave pyrolysis of lignocellulosic biomass,” Sustain. Environ. Res., vol. 26, no. 3, pp. 103–109, 2016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. F. Huang,W.H. Kuan,S.L. Lo, andC. F. Lin, “Total recovery of resources and energy from rice straw using microwave-induced pyrolysis,” Bioresour. Technol., vol. 99, no. 17, pp. 8252–8258, 2008. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Hakansson,A. Kaynak,T. Lin,S. Nahavandi,T. Jones, andE. Hu, “Characterization of conducting polymer coated synthetic fabrics for heat generation,” Synth. Met., vol. 144, no. 1, pp. 21–28, 2004. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Yu,P.H. Steele, andR. Ruan, “Microwave pyrolysis of corn cob and characteristics of the pyrolytic chars,” Energy Sources, Part A Recover. Util. Environ. Eff., vol. 32, no. 5, pp. 475–484, 2010. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Zhang,H. Ma,J. Chen,G.D. Li,Y. Zhang, andJ. S. Chen, “Preparation and gas storage of high surface area microporous carbon derived from biomass source cornstalks,” Bioresour. Technol., vol. 99, no. 11, pp. 4803–4808, 2008. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hobart King, “Coal,” Geology.com. [Online]. Available:https://geology.com/rocks/coal.shtml [Accessed: 06-Apr-2018] [Google Scholar]
- X. Zhao,M. Wang,H. Liu,L. Li,C. Ma, andZ. Song, “A microwave reactor for characterization of pyrolyzed biomass,” Bioresour. Technol., vol. 104, pp. 673–678, 2012. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.