MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 267, 20192018 2nd AASRI International Conference on Intelligent Systems and Control (ISC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Management Science and Engineering|
|Published online||11 February 2019|
- Moore J F. Predators and Prey: A New Ecology of Competition. J. Harvard Business Review, 71(3), 75-86(1993). [Google Scholar]
- Moore J F. The Death of Competition: Leadership & Strategy in the Age of Business. J. Ecosystems, (1996). [Google Scholar]
- Xia Qing Hua, C. Chen. "A "5C" Theoretical Model Establishment of Business Ecosystem and Research Prospects. J. Economic Management Journal (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Wang Yue. Ecological financial management. Science and Technology Information. J. (05),170-171 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- Huang J, W.H. Luo. The Comprehensive Evaluation on Financial Ecology System of Listed Companies Based on Fuzzy Analytic Hierarchy Process. J. Ecological Economy (2008). [Google Scholar]
- Wang N, Du X R. The Construction of Financial Ecosystem for Listed Companies in China. Science Technology & Industry. J. Papers (12), 73-76+93 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- Holland J H. Hidden order: how adaptation builds complexity, J.Leonardo, 29.3(1995). [Google Scholar]
- Holland, John H. Building Blocks, Cohort Genetic Algorithms, and Hyperplane-Defined Functions, Evolutionary Computation.J. 8(4), 373-391(2000). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Deng X Q, Bai B, Gao D H. Multi-Agent Simulation of Enterprise Capability from the Routine Perspective by Using Evolutionary Game Model. J. Industrial Engineering Journal, (2012). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.