MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 267, 20192018 2nd AASRI International Conference on Intelligent Systems and Control (ISC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Management Science and Engineering|
|Published online||11 February 2019|
- Baron R. A, Markman G. D. etal. Beyond social capital: the role of entrepreneurs. social competence in their financial success. Journal of Business Venturing [J] 2003, 18(1), 41-60 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Geneviève A. Mageau, Validation of the Perceived Parental Autonomy Support Scale (P-PASS) Canadian Journal of Behavioural Science / Revue canadienne des sciences du comportement [J], 2015, Vol. 47, No. 3, 251–262 [Google Scholar]
- Ma D H, Li Y, College Students’ Social Development Guidance. Modern Education Science [J], 1998, 15(1), 100-103 [Google Scholar]
- Measuring Responding Desirably with Attitude-Opinion Items. Social Psychology [J]. Vol. 41, No. 3 (Sep., 1978), 224-235 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ryan R. M, Deci E L, Grolnick W. S, La Guardia J. G, et al. The significance of autonomy and autonomy support in psychological development and psychopathology [J]. In D. Cicchetti & D.J. Cohen (Eds.), Developmental psychopathology, Hoboken, NJ,US, 2006: 795-849 [Google Scholar]
- Schneider R J, Ackerman P L, Kanfer R. et al. To act wisely in human relations: exploring the dimensions of social competence. Personality and Individual Differences [J]. 1996, 21(4), 469-481 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tang Q, Fang X. L, et al. The relationship between parents and teachers' independent support and the development of high school students, psychological development and education [J], 2013, (6), 604-615, Valkenburg, P. M., & Peter, J. et al. Social Competence Scale Version Attached: Full Test. Communication Research [J], 2008 Vol 35(2), 208-231. [Google Scholar]
- Xu W, Controversy, Application and Prospect of Social desirablity, Nankai Journal Philosophy and Social Sciences Edition) [J], 2014,3,152-160 [Google Scholar]
- Yan S L, Narcissism and Self-Esteem: The Mediating Role of Social desirablity. Applied Psychology [J], 2009, 15(1), 056-061 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.