MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 267, 20192018 2nd AASRI International Conference on Intelligent Systems and Control (ISC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Computer Science and Information Engineering|
|Published online||11 February 2019|
- Lv Jiu-ming. Study on digital watermarking technique and jamming. Communication Countermeasures, 2004(04):18-21. [Google Scholar]
- Xiao Di, Deng Mi-mi, Zhang Yu-shu. Robust and separable watermarking algorithm in encrypted image based on compressive sensing. Journal of Electronics & Information Technology, 2015, 37(5):1248-1254. [Google Scholar]
- Li Xun. Research on digital watermarking algorithms against geometric attacks. Changchun University of Technology, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Yongfeng. Research on attack and test of image digital watermark. Gansu Science and Technology, 2014, 30(21):15-16. [Google Scholar]
- Nie Xuan, Huang Deng-shan, Guo Da-wei, Cao Bei. Overview of digital image watermarking technology. Computer Knowledge and Technology, 2015, 11(03):189-192. [Google Scholar]
- Sun Chao. Research on DWT-SVD based blind digital image watermarking. South China University of Technology, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Li Lin-jing, Zheng Yue-zhai. Application of stir mark in the analysis of robust watermark. Computer Knowledge and Technology, 2015, 11(07):256-260. [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Lizhi. A method for evaluating the degree of damage of digital watermarks. Electronic World, 2014(16):357-358. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Yan-li, Wang Xing, Ma Xiao-pu, Li Zheng-yan. Robust image watermarking scheme against geometric attacks. Journal of Chinese Computer Systems, 2014, 35(08):1931-1936. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Zu-hui, Sun Liu-jie, Jiang Zhe-wei, Wang Xiao-hong, Liu Xuan-xuan. A watermarking algorithm against geometric attack in DWT domain. Packaging Engineering, 2015, 36(21):102-107+114. [Google Scholar]
- Jia Chao, Zhang Zheng-bao. Resistance to geometric attacks watermarking algorithm based on RIT-SIFT. Journal of Ordnance Engineering College, 2013, 25(05):49-54. [Google Scholar]
- Zeng Wen-quan, Xiong Xiang-guang. Robust zero watermarking algorithm based on integer wavelet transform. Microelectronics & Computer, 2016, 33(04):97-101+107. [Google Scholar]
- He Bing. A zero image watermarking resisting to rotation attack based on LPM and bispectrum analysis. Journal of Weinan Normal University, 2017, 32(16):29-34. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Wanjun, Sun Siyu, Qu Haicheng, Feng Lin, He Muze. Anti-geometric rotation attack zero watermarking algorithm. Application Research of Computers, 2019(10):1-9[2018-09-27]. [Google Scholar]
- Xue Qing-chen, Wu Dan, Chen Da-qing, Chen Wei-xia, Gu Ji-hua. Geometrical attack resistant digital watermarking technology based on DWT-SVD and QR code. Packaging Engineering, 2016, 37(11):158-163. [Google Scholar]
- Ren Keqiang, Liang Liangliang, Yu Lingjuan. Robust digital image watermarking in wavelet domain based on SVD and HVS. Journal of Electronic Measurement and Instrumentation, 2017, 31(06):869-875. [Google Scholar]
- Gao Kaikai. Digital watermarking algorithm based on daisy descriptor for geometric attack images. Software Guide, 2016, 15(01):43-46. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Hai, Chen Jun. Robustblind watermarking algorithm in contourlet domain based on QR decomposition. Computer Applications and Software, 2016, 33(06):306-310+324. [Google Scholar]
- Bao Guan-xiao, Sun Liu-jie, Li Yu-bin, Yu Hai-jiao. Digital watermarking technology against arbitrary rotation attack. Journal of Optoelectronics·Laser, 2015, 26(01):156-161. [Google Scholar]
- Bai Wei. Shearing attack research based on DCT watermarking algorithm. Journal of Taiyuan Normal University (Natural Science Edition), 2014, 13(03):63-66. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.