MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 267, 20192018 2nd AASRI International Conference on Intelligent Systems and Control (ISC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Control and Automation|
|Published online||11 February 2019|
- F. PCoenen, G. R. Smeaton and A. G. Bole. Knowledge-based collision avoidance. [Google Scholar]
- M. ihiash, et al: Basic Research on a Collision Avoidance System using Neural Networks, Proceedings IAIN91, 1991. [Google Scholar]
- M. Iniash, etal: Building Method and Application of Neural Network System for Navigation, Lateral Symposium of Sino-Japanese Navigation Institute, 1992 [Google Scholar]
- James, M.K.: Modeling the decision in computer simulation of ship navigation. Journal of Nvaigation, 39, 32. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. IWASAKI and K. HARA, A Fuzzy Reasoning Model to Decide the Collision Avoidance Action, The Journal of Japan Institute of Nvaigation, Vol, 75, SeP, 1986. [Google Scholar]
- K. HASEGAWA and A. KOUZKI, Automatic Collision Avoidance System for Ship Using Fuzzy Control, The Journal of Japan Institute of Navigation, Vol, 205, June, 1987. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.