MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 266, 2019International Conference on Built Environment and Engineering 2018 - “Enhancing Construction Industry Through IR4.0” (IConBEE2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Architecture and Urban Planning (AUP)|
|Published online||20 February 2019|
- T. Litman, Evaluating Public Transit Benefits and Costs - Best Practices Guidebook 24 July 2018, (Victoria Transport Policy Institute, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- Md. Kamruzzaman, D. Baker, S. Washington, G. Turrell, J. of Transp. Geo., 34, 54–70 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Cervero, Transit-oriented development in the United States: experiences, challenges, and prospects. Report 102. (Transit Cooperative Research Program, Washington, DC, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- A. Nasri, L. Zhang, Trnspt. Policy 32, 172–179 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- W. DeCoursey and L. Athey, Transit Oriented Design-Illustrations of TOD characteristics: A working paper 2007 (Institute for Public Administration College of Human Services, Education & Public Policy, University of Delaware, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- P. Calthorpe, The Next American Metropolis: Ecology, Community, and Planning (Princeton, NJ, Princeton Architectural Press, 1994). . [Google Scholar]
- D.S. Vale, J. of Transp. Geo., 45, 70–80 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. L. Renne, Local Env.-The Int. J. of Justice and Sustbty., 14:1, 1-15 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- 10? [Google Scholar]
- R. Cervero, K. Kockelman, Transpn Res., 2 (3), 199–219 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- Y.J. Singh, A. Lukman, J. Flacke, M. Zuidgeest, M.F.A.M. Van Maarseveen, Transp. Policy 56, 96–111 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- W.M. Wey, Y.H. Chiu, Hab. Int. 38, 106–118 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Y.T. Peng, Z.C. Li, K. Choi, Transp. Rsch. Pt. B 000, 1–22 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. Shastry, Spatial assessment of transit Oriented develpoment in Ahmedabad, India (MSc Thesis, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- S. Zimbabwe, A. Anderson, Planning for TOD at regional scale: the big picture (The center for transit-oriented development, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- P. Calthorpe, The next American metropolis (New York: Princeton Architectural Press, 1993) [Google Scholar]
- B. Griffiths, C. Curtis, Urb. Policy & Rsch. (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.