MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 266, 2019International Conference on Built Environment and Engineering 2018 - “Enhancing Construction Industry Through IR4.0” (IConBEE2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Architecture and Urban Planning (AUP)|
|Published online||20 February 2019|
- N. Othman Ahmad, N. Urbanism and Town Planning, Observations on the development of Abu Dhabi, ed. Damluji, The Architecture of the United Arab Emirates, Garnet Publishing (2006) [Google Scholar]
- P. Menoret, Introduction to The Abu Dhabi Guide: Modern Architecture, in P. Menoret (ed.) The Abu Dhabi Guide, Modern Architecture 1950-1990’s, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M. Hadavand & Yaghoubi, Thermal Behaviour of Curved Roof Buildings Exposed to Solar Radiation And Wind Flow For Various Orientations, Applied Energy 85, 663–679 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- R. Tang, I.A Meir, T. Wu, Thermal Performance Of Non Air-Conditioned Buildings With Vaulted Roofs In Comparison With Flat Roofs. Building and Environment 41,268–276 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Steele, J. The Hassan Fathy Collection. Geneva, Switzerland: Aga Khan Trust for Culture (1989) [Google Scholar]
- Pourjafara, M., Amini M., Hatami, E.V., Mahdavinejad, M. Role of bazaars as a unifying factor in traditional cities of Iran: The Isfahan bazaar, Frontiers of Architectural Research 3, 1 10-19 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Karimi, Moradi, E. Mehri, T. Bazaar, As a Symbol of Culture and the Architecture of Commercial Spaces in Iranian-Islamic Civilization. Cumhuriyet University Faculty of Science Journal (CSJ), 36,6(2015). [Google Scholar]
- Wohl, S. The Grand Bazaar in Istanbul: The Emergent Unfolding of a Complex Adaptive System. International Journal of Islamic Architecture, 4,1 39–73(2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Duruz, A. Luckman, S. and Bishop. P. Bazaar encounters: Food, markets, belonging and citizenship in the cosmopolitan city. Journal of Media & Cultural Studies. 25,5 599-604 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Viola, Serena. Urban Renewal and Sustainable Development Efforts in Montreal: Vitality and Multiculturalism Requirements from an Identity Protection Perspective, International Journal of Canadian Studies /Revue internationale d’études canadiennes, 37(2008) [Google Scholar]
- King, D.A. Spaces of global cultures: architecture, urbanism, identity, New York: Routledge (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Khalil. R. Shaaban, K. Rebuilding Old Downtowns: the Case of Doha, Qatar, Proceedings REAL CORP 2012 Tagungsband 14-16 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Tang, H. and Lee, Y.M. The Making of Sustainable Urban Development: A Synthesis Framework, Sustainability, 8, 492 1-28. (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.