MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 266, 2019International Conference on Built Environment and Engineering 2018 - “Enhancing Construction Industry Through IR4.0” (IConBEE2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Civil, Structure and Material Engineering (CSME)|
|Published online||20 February 2019|
- F. Ramli, R. Zainal., M. Ali, Equilibrium Price Application Modelling for Affordable Housing Market in Malaysia. International Soft Science Conference. eISSN; 2357-1330, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- B. C. Abdullahi, W. N. A. W. A. Aziz, The Role Of Private Sector Participation in Achieving Anticipated Outcomes For Low-Income Group: A Comparative Analysis Of Housing Sector Between Malaysia And Nigeria. African Journal Of Business Management, 5 (16), 6859-6890, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- M. N. M. Nawi, A. Lee, M. N. A. Azman, K. A. M. Kamar, Fragmentation Issue in Malaysian Industrialised Building System (IBS) Projects Journal of Engineering Science and Technology 9(1) 98, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- M. S. Fathi, M. Abedi, A. K Mirasa, Construction Industry Experience of Industrialised Building System in Malaysia. 9th International Congress on Civil Engineering (9ICCE) (Iran: Isfahan University Of Technology IUT) 1, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- S. Mashhadifarahani, Light Weight Steel Frames verses Common Building Structures - Structural Performance Evaluation Research Journal for Engineering, Technology, and Sciences (ASRJETS) ISSN (Print) 2313-4410 (Iran: Global Society of Scientific research & Researchers) 229, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- H. Mehdizadeh, M. Ravanshadniya, Technical and Economic Assessment of Building Performance Through Light metal Frame (LSF). International Academic Journal Of Science And Engineering (Elsevier) 4 (2) (Iran: International Academic Institute for Science and Technology) 113-123, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- N. A. Haron, I. S. Hassim, M. R. A. Kadir, M. S. Jaafar, Building Cost Comparison Between Conventional and Formwork System: A Case Study Of Four-Storey School Buildings In Malaysia. American Journal Of Applied Sciences 2(4) 819-823, 2005. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- CIDB, Industrialized Building System (IBS) Roadmap 2003-2010 Construction Industry. Kuala Lumpur: Development Board (CIDB) (2003) [Google Scholar]
- R. E. Smith, Prefab Architecture: A Guide to Modular Design and Construction. John Wiley & Sons (2010) [Google Scholar]
- R. M. Lawson, R. G. Ogden, ‘Hybrid’ Light Steel Panel and Modular Systems. Thin-Walled Structures 46 (7-9) 720-730, 2008. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Mirzaaghabeik, H. R. Vosoughifar, Evaluation HSE of a LSF System Subject to Near and Far-Field Earthquakes. Natural Science Review: Natural Science And Engineering 17 (3) (Kokushikan: Kangnam University) 69-78, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- O. Eren, A Comparison with Light Steel Frame Constructional Building Systems for Housing World Applied Sciences Journal 25 (3) 354-368, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- J. B. Andrade, L. Bragança, A. Camoes, Steel Sustainability Assessment - Do BSA Tools Really Assess Steel Properties?. Journal of Constructional Steel Research. 120 106–116, 2016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. H. Hacker, J. A. Gorges, Residential Steel Design and Construction. (New York: McGraw-Hill Companies) (1998) [Google Scholar]
- X. Li. J. Wang, X. P. Meng, J. Wang, Comparison and Analysis of Lightweight Steel Structure Residential Housing. International Conference on Mechatronics Control and Electronic Engineering (MCE 2014) Atlantis Press (China: Hebei Agricultural University Baoding) 720-721, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- X, Cheng, X. Z. Zhao, Y. Y. Chen, Overall Investigation of Affordable Residential Housing in China. Proc. International Conference on Electric Technology and Civil Engineering (ICETCE) IEEE (China: Lushan) 539-543, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- H. Corman, M. A. Curtis, K. Noonan, N. E. Reichman, Maternal Depression as a Risk Factor for Children’s Inadequate Housing Conditions Social Science & Medicine 149 76–83, 2016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Taylor, S. Wamuziri, I. Smith, Automated construction in Japan. In Proceedings of the Institution of Civil Engineers-Civil Engineering, 156 (1), pp. 34-41, 2003. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. A. Azman, M. S. S. Ahamad, T. A. Majid, M. H. Hanafi, Status of Industrialized Building System Manufacturing Plant in Malaysia. UNIMAS e-Journal of Civil Engineering, 2(2), 201 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.