MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 266, 2019International Conference on Built Environment and Engineering 2018 - “Enhancing Construction Industry Through IR4.0” (IConBEE2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Sciences and Engineering (ESE)|
|Published online||20 February 2019|
- EIA. International Energy Outlook 2017. U.S. Energy Information Administration (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Fahad M, Naqvi SAA, Atir M, Zubair M, Shehzad MM. Energy Management in a Manufacturing Industry through Layout Design. 8 .168–74 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Franz E, Erler F, Langer T, Schlegel A, Stoldt J, Richter M, et al. Requirements and Tasks for Active Energy Management Systems in Automotive Industry. Procedia Manufacturing, 8 .175–82 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Telaga AS, Hartanto ID. Industrial energy efficiency practices in Indonesia: Lesson learned from astra green energy (AGen) award. IOP Conference Series Material Science Engineering, 180. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Bonfa F, Salvatori S, Benedetti M, Introna V, Ubertini S. Monitoring compressed air systems energy performance in industrial production: lesson learned from an explorative study in large and energy-intensive industrial firms. Energy Procedia, 143 .396–403 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dongellini M, Marinosci C, Morini GL. Energy Audit of an Industrial Site: A Case Study. Energy Procedia, 45.424–33 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.