MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 266, 2019International Conference on Built Environment and Engineering 2018 - “Enhancing Construction Industry Through IR4.0” (IConBEE2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental Sciences and Engineering (ESE)|
|Published online||20 February 2019|
- Laws of Malaysia Uniform building by-laws (UBBL) 1984, Legal Research Board, International Law Book Services, Malaysia (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A. Boerstra and F. V. Dijken, Indoor environment and energy efficiency of schools. REHVA Journal; 19 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- MC. Lee, KW. Mui, LT. Wong, WY. Chan, EWM. Lee and CT. Cheung, Student learning performance and indoor environmental quality (IEQ) in air-conditioned university teaching rooms. Build Environ, 49, 238–244 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- WH Chiang, CY Wang and JS Huang, Evaluation of cooling ceiling and mechanical ventilation systems on thermal comfort using CFD study in an office for subtropical region. Build Environ, 48, 113–127 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- AQ Ahmed, S Gao and AK Kareem, Energy saving and indoor thermal comfort evaluation using a novel local exhaust ventilation system for office rooms. Applied Thermal Engineering, 110, 821–834 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- QJ Kwong, NM Adam and BB Sahari, Thermal comfort assessment and potential for energy efficiency enhancement in modern tropical buildings: A review. Energy and Buildings, 68, 547–557 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K Gangisetti, DE Claridge, J Srebric and MT Paulus, Influence of reduced VAV flow settings on indoor thermal comfort in an office space. Building Simulation, 9(1), 101-111 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D Prakash and P Ravikumar, Analysis of thermal comfort and indoor air flow characteristics for a residential building room under generalized window opening position at the adjacent walls. International Journal of Sustainable Built Environment, 4, 42–57 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M Barbason and S Reiter, Coupling building energy simulation and computational fluid dynamics: Application to a two-storey house in a temperate climate. Build Environ, 75, 30–39 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P Roelofsen, Evaluation of draught in surgical operating theatres: proposed revision to (NEN)-EN-ISO-7730. Journal of Facilities Management, 9(1), 64-70 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W Wu, J Zhai, G Zhang, PV Nielsen, Evaluation of methods for determining air exchange rate in a naturally ventilated dairy cattle building with large openings using computational fluid dynamics (CFD). Atmospheric Environment, 63, 179–188 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ANSI/ASHRAE Standard 55, Thermal Environment Conditions for Human Occupancy. ASHRAE (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Malaysian Standard, MS 1525 Code of Practise on Energy Efficiency and Use of Renewable Energy for Non-residential Buildings. Department of Standards Malaysia (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.