MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 266, 2019International Conference on Built Environment and Engineering 2018 - “Enhancing Construction Industry Through IR4.0” (IConBEE2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Sustainable Construction and Built Environment (SCBE)|
|Published online||20 February 2019|
- Samari, M., Godrati, N., Esmaeilifar, R., Olfat, P. and Shafiei, M. W. M. The Investigation of the Barriers in Developing Green Building in Malaysia. Modern Applied Science. 7 (2): 1-10. (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kates, R. W., Parris, T. M. and Leiserowitz, A. A. What is Sustainable Development: Goals, Indicators, Values and Practice. Environment: Science and Policy for Sustainable Development. 47 (3): 8-21. (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Nurul, Izran, Maizan, Neo, and Abdul Jurnal Teknologi. Green Cleaning: An Essential Aspect of Malaysian Green Buildings 10 65 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Healthy School Network. Guide to Green Cleaning: Practices and Products for Schools (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Healthy School Network. Guide to Green Cleaning: Practices and Products for Schools (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Corbett-Shramo, J., Wagner, D. and Esbensen, P. Sustainability Guide: Global Green Cleaning. IFMA Foundation. (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Green Clean Program Resource Guide. Ontario Ministry of Education. Retrieved from http://www.edu.gov.on.ca/eng/policyfunding/GreenClean_Guide.pdf (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Environmental Working Group and Regional Asthma Management and Prevention. Green Cleaning in Schools: A Guide for Advocates. Oakland (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Young J, Schwinghammer K, Steen E and Zaffrann D Clean Sweep: How A New Approach to Cleaning Commercial Buildings In The Twin Cities Can Protect Our Health And The Environment while Securing Jobs and Saving Money. Retrieved from http://www.bluegreenalliance.org/news/publications/document/CleanSweep.pdf (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Kohls J Why Green Cleaning Makes Cents for Sustainable Facilities. Retrieved from http://www.newequipment.com/Resource.ashx?sn=makingcents (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Betco Green Cleaning Workbook. Sustainable Green Cleaning: Cleaning for Health and the Environment. Retrieved from http://www.betco.com/SiteCollectionDocuments/Training%20Workbooks/Green%20Cleaning%20Workbook.pdf (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Mohd Faris Khamidi, Olanrewaju Abdul Lateef A and AraziIdrus. Building Maintenance: A Path towards Sustainability. Malaysian Construction Research Journal. 7 (2): 47-59. (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Zakaria, H., Arifin, K., Ahmad, S., Aiyub, K. and Fisal, Z. Pengurusan Fasiliti Dalam Penyelenggaraan Bangunan: Amalan Kualiti, Keselamatan dan Kesihatan. Journal of Techno-Social. 23-36. (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Berry, M.A. Science As It Relates to (OS1). Presented at Users Symposium at Their Fifth Annual Benchmarking Best Practices Symposium held at the Homestead in Midway, Utah. 26 July 2006. (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Young, J., Schwinghammer, K., Steen, E. and Zaffrann, D. Clean Sweep: How A New Approach to Cleaning Commercial Buildings In The Twin Cities Can Protect Our Health And The Environment while Securing Jobs and Saving Money. Retrieved from http://www.bluegreenalliance.org/news/publications/document/CleanSweep.pdf (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Nazaroff, W. W. and Weschler, C. J. Cleaning Products and Air Fresheners: Exposure to Primary and Secondary Air Pollutants. Atmospheric Environment. 38: 2841–2865. (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Rumchev, K., Spickett, J., Bulsara, M., Philips, M. and Stick, S. Association of Domestic Exposure to Volatile Organic Compounds with Asthma in Young Children. Thorax. 59: 746–751. (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zock, J. P., Kogevinas, M., Sunyer, J., Almar, E., Muniozguren, N., Payo, F., Sánchez, J. L. and Anto, J. M. Asthma Risk, Cleaning Activities and Use of Specific Cleaning Products Among Spanish Indoor Cleaners. Scandinavian Journal of Work, Environment and Health. 27 (1): 76-81. (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Atifi, N. Clean Up, Green Up. Business Today. 30-34. (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Kile JF, Little D and Shah S The Importance of Effective Requirements Management in Offshore Software Development Projects (Doctor of Professional Studies in Computing), Pace University, United States. (2005) [Google Scholar]
- More NT, Sapre BS and Chawan PM International Journal of Internet Computing (IJIC). An Insight into the Importance of Requirements Engineering 1 34 (2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.