MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 265, 2019International Geotechnical Symposium “Geotechnical Construction of Civil Engineering & Transport Structures of the Asian-Pacific Region” (GCCETS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Construction Management and Economics|
|Published online||30 January 2019|
- М.А. Men, Development of temple architecture in Russia. Image of orthodox church: from history to modernity, Talk abstracts of lecture [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Bashkatov, E.V. Myshinskaya, Contractual relations in Russian Federation 5(128), 52–62 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- E.D. Veselova, E.I. Rychkova, A.E. Stasishina, A.I. Norkina, News of St. Petersburg's railway university 3, 157–161 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Orthodox temple. In three toms. Tom 2. Orthodox churches and complexes: book for engineering and construction (AHC «Arhhram», Moscow, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- V. Kankhva, E3S Web of Conferences 33, 01036 (2018) https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/20183301036 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- S. Uvarova, V. Vlasenko, A. Burkeev, L. Myshovskaya, O. Kuzina, E3S Web of Conferences 33, 03022 (2018) https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/20183303022 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- M. Kesler, Contest results “Project of orthodox temple with capacity 300, 600, 900 patrons”, http://kesler.ortox.ru/2016/02/04/itogi-konkursa-proekt-pravoslavnogo-xrama-vmestimostyu-300-600-900-chelovek-s-prixodskim-kompleksom/ [Google Scholar]
- Code Design 31-103-99. Buildings and temple orthodox complexes [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.