MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 265, 2019International Geotechnical Symposium “Geotechnical Construction of Civil Engineering & Transport Structures of the Asian-Pacific Region” (GCCETS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Construction Management and Economics|
|Published online||30 January 2019|
- K. Schwab. The Fourth Industrial Revolution. World Economic Forum, (Geneva, 2016). [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Dubovik, R.V. Gubarev, N.E. Bondarenko, E.I. Dzyuba. Evaluation of innovative development of Russian regions on the basis of neural network simulation. International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, 119, 10, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Vertakova, V. Plotnikov. Problems of sustainable development worldwide and public policies for green economy. Economic Annals-XXI, 166, 7–8, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Lutin, E.N. Desyatirikova, O.V. Kuripta, N.V. Akamsina, V.E. Mager. The processing of signals from sensors to observe objects in various physical fields. Proc. of the 2018 IEEE Conf. of Russian Young Researchers in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, ElConRus 2018 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- A. Caragliu, C. Del Bo, P. Nijkamp. Smart cities in Europe. Serie Research Memoranda 0048, (VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics, 2009). [Google Scholar]
- M. Peris-Ortiz, D.R. Bennett, Yábar, P.-B. Diana. Sustainable Smart Cities: Creating Spaces for Technological, Social and Business Development. (Springer, 2016). [Google Scholar]
- R.G. Hollands. Will the real smart city please stand up? Intelligent, progressive or entrepreneurial? City, 12 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- J.R. Gil-Garcia, T.A. Pardo, T. Name. What makes a city smart? Identifying core components and proposing an integrative and comprehensive conceptualization. Information Polity, 20 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- H. Chourabi et al. Understanding Smart Cities: An Integrative Framework. 45th Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences, (Maui, HI, 2012). [Google Scholar]
- P. Neirotti, A. De Marco, A.C. Cagliano, G. Mangano, F. Scorrano. Current trends in Smart City initiatives: Some stylized facts. Cities, 38 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- URL: http://smartcities.gov.in/content/innerpage/what-is-smart-city.php. [Google Scholar]
- J.R. Gil-Garcia, J. Zhang, G. Puron-Cid. Conceptualizing smartness in government: An integrative and multi-dimensional view. Government Information Quarterly, 33 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Bozhenov. Clever city in the development strategy of Belgorod. City management: theory and practice, 1 (2012). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.