MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 265, 2019International Geotechnical Symposium “Geotechnical Construction of Civil Engineering & Transport Structures of the Asian-Pacific Region” (GCCETS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Construction Management and Economics|
|Published online||30 January 2019|
- R. Simanaviciene, R. Liaudanskiene, L. Ustinovichius, Automation in Construction, 39, 47–58, (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Ginzburg, Vestnik MGSU, 4, 251–255 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- N. Shulzhenko, Y. Pushilina, D. Chubarov, Izvestiya of the Tula state University, 7-2, 152–157 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V. Kabanov, Engineering and construction journal, 1(77), 59–67 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V. Velichkin, Engineering and construction journal, 7, 74–79 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- R. Gazaryan, V. Chulkov, K. Grabovyy, K. Kulakov, Vestnik MGSU, 3, 218–222 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Kabanov, E. Mikhaylova, Economics of construction, 4, 67–79 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- V. Molodetskiy, A. Martysh, Bulletin of Prydniprovsk state Academy of civil engineering and architectures, 3, 8–14 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Ivashenko, A. Ferder, Bulletin of the South Ural state University, 1, 34–37 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. Gusakov, Moscow: Stroyizdat (1994) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.