MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 265, 2019International Geotechnical Symposium “Geotechnical Construction of Civil Engineering & Transport Structures of the Asian-Pacific Region” (GCCETS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Construction Management and Economics|
|Published online||30 January 2019|
- S.Y. Lutsky, T.V. Shepitko, Construction of Railways in the North-M (LATMES, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- S.Y. Lutsky, E.S. Ashpiz, D.V. Dolgov, Roadbed and method of its construction, Pat. No. 2273687 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- S.Y. Lutskiy, T.V. Shepitko, A.Y. Burukin, Science in Cold and Arid Regions 9(3) (2017) DOI:10.3724/SP.J.1226.2017 [Google Scholar]
- C.Y. Lutsky, B.A. Sakun, Transport construction 8, 18–22 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S.Y. Lutskii, L.T. Roman, Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering 54-3, 187–191 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Recommendations for intensive technology and monitoring of earth structures construction on weak grounds (TIMR, Moscow, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Tsytovich, Soil mechanics (Higher school, Moscow, 1983) [Google Scholar]
- L. Jiankun, P. Liyun, Cold Regions Science and Technology 58, 92–96 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Schreder, Compaction (Wirtgen Group HAMM AG, 2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.