MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 265, 2019International Geotechnical Symposium “Geotechnical Construction of Civil Engineering & Transport Structures of the Asian-Pacific Region” (GCCETS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Geoecology and Geochemistry|
|Published online||30 January 2019|
- E.V. Romanenko, S.G. Pushkov, Fundamental and applied hydrophysics 2, 13–28 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Borovskoy, Materials Vseros. scientific-practical. Conf. “Current state of the problem of fish protection and fish passage, their role in the conservation of aquatic biological resources” (Novocherkassk, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Borovskoy, P.A. Mikheev, Izvestiya VNIIG im. B.Е. Vedeneeva 261, 89–98 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Romanenko, Hydrodynamics of fish and dolphins (KMK publishing house, Moscow, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Koleskin, V.V. Koleskin, Yaroslavl Pedagogical Bulletin. Natural. Science III-1, 48–60 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- M. Van Dyke, Album of flows of liquid and gas: Trans. with English (Mir, Moscow, 1986) [Google Scholar]
- G. Abramovich, The theory of turbulent jets (Nauka, Moscow, 1984) [Google Scholar]
- G. Schlichting, L.G. Luoyqiang, The theory of the boundary layer (Nauka, Moscow, 1969) [Google Scholar]
- P.A. Mikheev, V..P Borovskoy, The results of science. Issue 18. Selected Works of the All-Russian Conference on the Problems of Science and Technology (RAS, Moscow, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- J. Lighthill, Mathematical Biogidodynamics (Institute of Computer Science, Izhevsk, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- J. Gray, J. Exp. Biol. 12, 88–103 (1933) [Google Scholar]
- J. Gray, J. Exp. Biol. 13-2, 192–199 (1936) [Google Scholar]
- P.U. Webb, In the world of science 9, 34–48 (1984) [Google Scholar]
- D.S. Pavlov, Biological fundamentals of controlling the behavior of fish in the flow of water (Nauka, Moscow, 1979) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.