MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 265, 2019International Geotechnical Symposium “Geotechnical Construction of Civil Engineering & Transport Structures of the Asian-Pacific Region” (GCCETS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Geoecology and Geochemistry|
|Published online||30 January 2019|
- B. I. Gartsman, Rain floods of rivers in the southern parts of the Russian Far East: methods of calculating, prediction, risk assessment, (Vladivostok. Dalnauka, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- A. N. Mahinov, New relief formation in conditions of alluvial accumulation, (Vladivostok. Dalnauka, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- A. N. Mahinov, V. I. Kim, Vodnie Resursi, 4, 40, 359 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M. N. Shevtsov, A. N. Mahinov, A. A. Litvinchuk, Water, 10, 44 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- V. I. Danilov-Danilian, A. N. Gelfan, Yu. G. Motovilov, A. S. Kalugin, Vodnie Resursi, 4, 41, 111 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- R. S. Chalov, The study of riverbed: theory, geography, practice, Morfodinamika rechnih rusel, (M. KRASAND) [Google Scholar]
- A. N. Mahinov, A. S. Zavadskiy, V. I. Kim, V. I. Chernov, E. K. Gubarev, Izvestiya RGO, 3-148, 46 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.