MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 265, 2019International Geotechnical Symposium “Geotechnical Construction of Civil Engineering & Transport Structures of the Asian-Pacific Region” (GCCETS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Foundations and Underground Structures|
|Published online||30 January 2019|
- Russian State Standard SP 25.13330.2012 Bases and foundations on permafrost soils [Google Scholar]
- L. N. Khrustalev, Fundamentals of geotechnics in cryolitozone (MSU, Moscow, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. M. Goncharov, Yu. O. Targulyan, S. H. Vartanov, The manufacture of pile works on the permafrost (Stroizdat, Moscow, 1981) [Google Scholar]
- Recommendations for pile foundations in permafrost soils (NIIOSP named after N. M. Gersevanov, Moscow, 1985) [Google Scholar]
- Recommendations for concreting foundations and communications in permafrost taking into account the hardening of concrete at low temperatures (NIIZHB Gosstroy, Moscow, 1982) [Google Scholar]
- Russian State Standard 10180-2012 Concrete. Methods for determining the strength of the control samples [Google Scholar]
- Russian State Standard SP 24.13330.2011 Pile foundations [Google Scholar]
- State Standard 5686-2012 Soils. Methods of field tests by piles [Google Scholar]
- Yu. G. Trofimenkov, L. G. Mariupol, Screw piles as foundations of masts and towers of transmission lines (OFMG, 1964) [Google Scholar]
- Special technical conditions. On design with application of multi-blade steel screw piles SINTEK of the bases of buildings of the West Siberian complex of deep processing of hydrocarbon raw materials (UVS), (JSC RC Construction, Moscow, 2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.