MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 265, 2019International Geotechnical Symposium “Geotechnical Construction of Civil Engineering & Transport Structures of the Asian-Pacific Region” (GCCETS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Foundations and Underground Structures|
|Published online||30 January 2019|
- M.A. Joram, Pile Integrity Testing (Israel, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- ASTM Standard D 5882, Standard Test Method for Low Strain Impact Integrity Testing of Deep Foundations (ASTM International, West Conshohocken, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- ASTM Standard D 6760, Standard Test Method for Integrity Testing of Concrete Deep Foundations by Ultrasonic Crosshole Testing (ASTM International, West Conshohocken, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- B. White, M. Nagy, R. Allin, Proc. of the 8th International Conf. of Application of Stress Wave Theory to Piles, 471–476 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- F.C. Bungenstab, J.W. Beim, Continuous Flight Auger (CFA) Piles – A Review of the Execution Process and Integrity Evaluation by Low Strain Test, IOS Press, 414–421 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- N. Massoudi, W. Teferra, Proceedings of the Fifth Int. Conf. on Case Histories in Geotechnical Engineering, 1–6 (2004) [Google Scholar]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.