MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 265, 2019International Geotechnical Symposium “Geotechnical Construction of Civil Engineering & Transport Structures of the Asian-Pacific Region” (GCCETS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Foundations and Underground Structures|
|Published online||30 January 2019|
- M.A. Joram, Pile Integrity Testing (Israel, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- ASTM Standard D 5882, Standard Test Method for Low Strain Impact Integrity Testing of Deep Foundations (ASTM International, West Conshohocken, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- ASTM Standard D 6760, Standard Test Method for Integrity Testing of Concrete Deep Foundations by Ultrasonic Crosshole Testing (ASTM International, West Conshohocken, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- B. White, M. Nagy, R. Allin, Proc. of the 8th International Conf. of Application of Stress Wave Theory to Piles, 471–476 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- F.C. Bungenstab, J.W. Beim, Continuous Flight Auger (CFA) Piles – A Review of the Execution Process and Integrity Evaluation by Low Strain Test, IOS Press, 414–421 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- N. Massoudi, W. Teferra, Proceedings of the Fifth Int. Conf. on Case Histories in Geotechnical Engineering, 1–6 (2004) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.