MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 265, 2019International Geotechnical Symposium “Geotechnical Construction of Civil Engineering & Transport Structures of the Asian-Pacific Region” (GCCETS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Soil Behavior and Geomechanics|
|Published online||30 January 2019|
- M.N. Shuplik, PhD Thesis, (Moscow Mining Institute, 1989) [Google Scholar]
- J. S. Harris, Ground freezing in practice (Thomas Telford, 1995) [Google Scholar]
- M. Pleshko, A. Pankratenko, A. Revyakin, E. Shchekina, S. Kholodova, E3S Web of Conf., 33, 2036 (2018) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- G. Romanova, M. Pleshko, M. Rossinskaya, N. Saveleva, A. Pankratenko Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, 692, 1111–1124 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.G. Trupak, Artificial groud freezing during construction of vertical pits (UgleTechIzdat, Moscow, 1954) [Google Scholar]
- P. Schmall, A. Dawson, Proc. of the Ins. of Civ.Eng.-Gr. Impr., 170, 159–172 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- J. Hu, Y. Liu, Y. Li, K. Yao, J. Civ. Eng. 00, 1–7 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- G. Russo, A. Corbo, F. Cavuoto, S. Autuori, Undergr. Sp. Technol., 50, 226–238 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.Y. Dorman, Artificial ground freezing during construction of underground railway systems (in Russian) (Moscow, Transport, 1971) [Google Scholar]
- J. Hu, Y. Liu, H. Wei, K. Yao, W. Wang, Int. J. Geomech. ASCE, 17, 1–11 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Vulfson, O.O. Borodin, Russ. Meteorol. Hydrol., 34, 491 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Han, G. Ye, Y. Li, X. Xia, J. Wang, Can. Geotech. J., 53, 1–10 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Marwan, M. M. Zhou, A. M. Zaki, G. Meschke, Comput. Geotech., 75, 112–25 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Huang, Y. Guo, Y. Liu, L. Ke, G. Liu, C. Chen, Appl. Therm. Eng., 135, 435–45(2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O.B. Andersland, B. Ladanyi, Frozen Ground Engineering (Wiley, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Fedukin, Excavation of vertical shaft pits with artificail ground freezing (in Russian) (Moscow: Nedra, 1968) [Google Scholar]
- P. Porcellinis, J.L. Rojo, C. Especiales, Sel. Pap. from the Sec. In. Symp. on Ground Freezing, Trondheim, Norway, 24-26 June 1980 (Elsevier), 28, 203 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- N.G. Trupak, Artificial ground freezing in underground construction work (in Russian) (Moscow: Nedra, 1974) [Google Scholar]
- J.A. Shuster, Proc. First North American Rapid Excavation and Tunneling Conf., ASCE-AIME, 2, 863–895 (1972) [Google Scholar]
- P.V. Nikolaev, PhD Thesis (National University of Science and Technology MISIS, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- N.G. Trupak, Artificial ground freezing during construction of underground structures (in Russian) (Moscow: Nedra, 1979) [Google Scholar]
- K. Stoss, J. Valk, Eng. Geol., 13, 485–494 (1979) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.