MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 265, 2019International Geotechnical Symposium “Geotechnical Construction of Civil Engineering & Transport Structures of the Asian-Pacific Region” (GCCETS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Geotechnics for Roads, Railways, Airfields and Waterways|
|Published online||30 January 2019|
- Yu.M. Luzhnov, Adhesion of wheels with rails (nature and laws) (Intext, Moscow, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- U.J. Harris, S.M. Zakharov, J. Landgren, Generalization of the best practices of heavy traffic: issues of the interaction of a wheel and rail (Intext, Moscow, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Pankin, Railway Transport 7, 52–56 (1992) [Google Scholar]
- M.F. Verigo, A.Ya. Kogan, Interaction of the track and rolling stock (Transport, Moscow, 1986) [Google Scholar]
- I.I. Galiev, V.V. Shiler, P.I. Gorbunov, K.A. Kychakov, V.A. Nikolaev, D.V. Talovskiy, Pat. No. 2378127 Russian Federation, IPC H 60 B 9/I2 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- G.I. Petrov and A.A Tarmaev, Proc. of the 6th Int. Symposium on Innovation and Sustainability of Modern Railway ISMR 2018. Beijing, China Railway Publishing House, 426–431 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.