MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 265, 2019International Geotechnical Symposium “Geotechnical Construction of Civil Engineering & Transport Structures of the Asian-Pacific Region” (GCCETS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Geotechnics for Roads, Railways, Airfields and Waterways|
|Published online||30 January 2019|
- G.M. Borovik, B.N. Smyshlyaev, Writings of Novosibirsk of Railway Engineering Institute 176, 70–79 (1976) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Shvets, The Far East: Issues of the Architectonic and Building Complex Development 1, 299–302 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Passek, N.A. Tsukanov, et.al. Railway Track and Facilities 8, 7–11 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S.J. Mi, Y.T. Li, F. Wang, L. Li, Y. et.al. Int. Archives of the Photogrammetry, Remote Sensing and Spatial Information Sciences (ISPRS Archives, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- H. Peng, W. Ma, Y.-H. Mu, L. Jin, Journal of Central South University 22-3, 1079–1086 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Wang, Ch. Peifeng, Ch. Hfy, Book: Content of the XI International Academic Conference on the Issues of Engineering Permafrostology. Book of Abstracts (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Kovshun, S.A. Bogunov, et.al. Scientific, Tech. and Economic Cooperation of the Asia Pacific Region Countries in the XXI Century 1, 354–355 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.