MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 265, 2019International Geotechnical Symposium “Geotechnical Construction of Civil Engineering & Transport Structures of the Asian-Pacific Region” (GCCETS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Geotechnics for Roads, Railways, Airfields and Waterways|
|Published online||30 January 2019|
- B. Teltaev, Sh. Aytaliev, Ed. Acad, Deformations and stresses in flexible pavement structures (1999) [Google Scholar]
- B. Teltaev, S. Burkovskiy, K. Kulmanov, Collection of materials: Deposited research works 4(6488-Ka95) (1995) [Google Scholar]
- Sh. Aytaliev, B. Teltaev, K. Aytbaev, H. Tursumbekova, Bul. HEI. Const. 12, 66–70 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- B. Teltayev, E. Suppes, Proceedings of the 19th Int. Conf. Soil Mech. Geotech. Eng. 1-4 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- B. Teltayev, A. Baibatyrov, E. Suppes, The 15th Asian Reg. Conf. Soil Mech. Geotech. Eng., 1664–1668 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- B. Teltayev, E. Suppes, Freezing characteristics of a highway subgrade, Sci. Cold Arid Reg. 9(3), 325–330 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- B. Teltayev, E. Suppes, Geomech. Eng. 13(5), 793–807 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.