MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 265, 2019International Geotechnical Symposium “Geotechnical Construction of Civil Engineering & Transport Structures of the Asian-Pacific Region” (GCCETS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Geosynthetics and Road Construction Materials|
|Published online||30 January 2019|
- B. Radovsky, Road engineering II, 24–43 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- А. Moshenzhal, Advanced design of road pavements with constructive layers from loosely bound soils, reinforced by geosynthetic materials, diss. candidate of engineering sciences (FSBEI Pacific National University, Khabarovsk, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- https://www.edemsimulation.com/edem-2018-1-documentation/ [Google Scholar]
- G. Brau, Recommendations for design and analysis of Earth structures using geosynthetic reinforcements (EBGEO, Germany, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- T. Ngoc, A study of the geogrid–subballast interface via experimental evaluation and discrete element modelling, Granular Matter (2017) [Google Scholar]
- T. Ngoc, Modelling geogrid-reinforced railway ballast using the discrete element method, Transportation, Geotechnics (2016) [Google Scholar]
- ODM 218.5.002-2008 Methodical recommendations for the use of polymeric geogrids for reinforcing pavement layers from granular materials: approved by the Federal Road Transport Agency [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.