MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 264, 20192nd International Conference on Composite Material, Polymer Science and Engineering (CMPSE2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Mechanical Properties (Corrosion, Damage Analysis, Strength and Wear)|
|Published online||30 January 2019|
- Lancair International. Center wing section installation, URL: http://lancair.com/docs-lancair-legacy, accessed on 1/06/2017 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Falcomposite. Furio ln 27 RG, URL: www.falcom posite.co/furio-rg.php, accessed on 1/06/2017 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- C.C. Chamis, Simplified procedures for designing composite bolted joints. Journal of Reinforced Plastics and Composites, 9, 614–626 (1990) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W.D. Nelson, B.L. Bunin and L.J. Hart-Smith, Critical joints in large composite aircraft structure. Technical report, McDonnell Douglas Corp (1983) [Google Scholar]
- M.H. Ahmad, A.D. Crocombe and P.A. Smith, Failure modelling of woven GFRP bolted joints under quasi-static loading. International Journal Integrated Engineering, 5, 2 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- J. Ekh, Multi-fastener single-lap joints in composite structures. Ph.D. Thesis, Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden (2006) [Google Scholar]
- F.K. Chang, R.A. Scott and G.S. Springer, Strength of mechanically fastened composite joints. Journal of Composite Material. 16, 470–494 (1982) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Roymech, Strength of bolts withstanding torsion generated shear loading. URL: www.roymech.co.uk/Useful-Tables/Screws/Bolted-Joint.html, accessed on 1/06/2017 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- N. Krajangsawasdi and P. Bunyawanichakul, Analysis on optimal location of double-bolted joint with parallel misalignment subjected to eccentric load. 55th Kasetsart annual conference, 436–442 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Departments and agencies of the department of defense, MIL-HDBK-5H: Metallic materials and elements for aerospace vehiclestructures (1998) [Google Scholar]
- B. Vangrimde and R. Boukhili, Bearing stiffness of glass fiber-reinforced polyester: influence of coupon geometry and laminate properties. Composite Structures, 58, 57–73 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wyoming Test Fixtures Inc, SACMA bearing strength test (SACMA SRM 9-89). URL: www.wyomingtestfixtures.com/Products/h2.html, accessed on 1/06/2017 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.