MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 262, 201964 Scientific Conference of the Committee for Civil Engineering of the Polish Academy of Sciences and the Science Committee of the Polish Association of Civil Engineers (PZITB) (KRYNICA 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||30 January 2019|
- A. Boissonnade, J.-P. Jaspart, J.-P. Muzeau, M. Villette, New interaction formulae for beam-columns in Eurocode 3: The French-Belgian approach, J. Constr. Steel Res., 60, 421–431 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Greiner, J. Lindner, Interaction formulae for members subjected to bending and axial compression in Eurocode 3 – the Method 2 approach, J. Constr. Steel Res., 62, 757–77 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Bijlaard, M. Feldmann, J. Naumes, G. Sedlacek, The “general method” for assessing the out-of-plane stability of structural members and frames and the comparison with alternative rules in EN 1993 – Eurocode 3 – Part 1-1, Steel Constr., 3, 19–33 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Eurocode 3. EN 1993-1-6: Design of Steel Structures, Part 1-6: Strength and stability of shell structures, CEN (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Eurocode 3. EN 1993-1-1: Design of Steel Structures, Part 1-1: General rules and rules for buildings, CEN (2005) [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Gizejowski, Z. Stachura, A consistent Ayrton-Perry approach for the flexural-torsional buckling resistance evaluation of steel I-section members, CEER, 2, 89–105 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Stachura, M. A. Gizejowski, An alternative analytical-numerical procedure in Eurocode's design of steel members with discrete lateral and torsional in-span restraints [in Polish], JCEEA, 64, 471–486 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Gizejowski, Z. Stachura, Flexural-torsional buckling resistance of steel I-section beam-columns in context of structural Eurocodes evolution [in Polish], IiB, 6, 303–308 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Gizejowski, Z. Stachura, Generalized Ayrton-Perry approach for the evaluation of beam-column resistance. In: Insights and Innovations in Structural Engineering, Mechanics and Computation, 253–254 (e-book on CD,713-719) (London: Taylor & Francis Group 2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Nedelcu, Generalisation of the Ayrton-Perry formula for the global-distortional-local buckling of thin-walled members, Thin-Walled Struct., 118, 73–86 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Tankova, L. Marques, A. Andrade, L. Simoes da Silva, A consistent methodology for the out-of-plane buckling resistance of prismatic steel beam-columns, J. Constr. Steel Res., 128, 839–852 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- J. Szalai, Complete generalization of the Ayrton-Perry formula for beam-column buckling problems, Eng. Struct., 153, 205–223 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Papp, Buckling assessment of steel members through overall imperfection method, Eng. Struct., 106, 124–136 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N. Boissonnade, M. Hayeck, E. Saloumi, J. Nseir, An overall interaction concept for an alternative approach to steel members design, J. Constr. Steel Res., 135, 1–41 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.W. Schafer, Review: the direct strength method of cold-formed steel member design, J. Constr. Steel Res., 64, 766–778 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- J. Ferreira, P. V. Real, C. Couto, Comparison of the General Method with the Overall Method for the out-of-plane stability of members with lateral restraints, Eng. Struct., 151, 153–172 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Mohri, Ch. Bouzerira M. Potier-Ferry, Lateral buckling of thin-walled beam-column elements under combined axial and bending loads, Thin-Walled Struct., 46, 290–302 (2008). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.S. Trahair, M.A. Bradford, D.A. Nethercot, L. Gardner, The behaviour and design of steel structures to EC3 (London – New York: Taylor & Francis 2008) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Stachura, M. A. Gizejowski, Partial factors in modelling of steel structures reliability according to Eurocodes, CEER, 16, 195–207 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.